CHAPTER THREE

Brock

At first, my brother tried to convince me to date another woman. But after he’d figured it out, he told me to make my move on Eleanor. He was right when he said I’d fought temptation long enough. It was time to take my first bite of the forbidden fruit. I’ve never touched her. Not once have I crossed the line.

That changes.
Starting right now.

Eleanor was frozen in place as I made my way across the room. She swallowed hard. She’s nervous. Good. She ought to be frightened. Five years of teasing and I’ve finally had enough.

It’s the end of the road, baby girl.
You’re trapped with nowhere to go.
My fingers skimmed the side of her neck and trailed them down to her chest, brushing my fingertips over the right nipple. So responsive. Just like I knew she’d be.

“Daddy, what are you doing?” She whispered breathlessly.

“Five damn years of teasing is a long time, baby girl. Don’t you think you’ve teased Daddy long enough?”

“I…” She let out a squeal when took the tightened bud between my thumb and index finger, giving it a sharp pinch. “Fuck Daddy, that hurts!”

“That’s the point.”

Rolling the sensitive bud, I gave it a tug. Her chest heaved and tears threatened to spill from her eyes. “Hmm, you’re enjoying this, are you?”

“No, Daddy!”

“You’re such a naughty girl. Lying to Daddy will only make it worse, baby girl.”

I released her nipple and grabbed her wrist, placing it over my cock. I groaned when she rubbed it gently. She thinks she’s in control. I laughed. She really wasn’t.

“Do you like this?”

“Oh yeah, I love it.”

I loved feeling her against me.
But there’s something else that would be better.

Her pouty lips wrapped around Daddy’s dick.

I brushed my thumb against her bottom lip and pushed it between her lips. “Show Daddy what you want me to do with this filthy mouth.”

My dick twitched as she sucked my thumb like a cock. Such a dirty girl. Sucking and running her tongue around the tip. God, the things I wanted to do with her. By the time I’m done with her, she’d be sore in all her holes. I was going to use her. Mark her pretty ass. Do all the things I’ve only fantasized about doing. I’d make her Daddy’s little slut. Hungry and begging to be taken all over again.

I pulled my thumb out of her mouth and cupped her cheek. “On your knees, little girl. Daddy has to fuck this pretty little mouth.”

“Daddy, are you sure?”

“I’ve never been sure in my life. Daddy’s gonna fuck your face. Then after I cum down your throat, I’m gonna rip this outfit off and make you scream my name.”

“Oh, Brock…”

“No, not Brock. I’m not gonna stop until your throat is sore from screaming for Daddy’s cock. Now, get on your knees and suck me off.”

“I…” She started, but I cut her off with a kiss.

“And after you cum on my tongue, I’m going to fuck you so hard. Daddy’s gonna take his pussy deep and hard. In fact, I’m not stopping until you’re full of Daddy’s cum. I want my little girl pregnant. Belly swelling with my seed.”

She widened her eyes when I clenched the front of her dress and ripped it open. “There, much better. Daddy needs to see you… all of you.”

I can’t help but smile when she sinks down and takes my cock out of my pants. Her fingers wrap firmly around my length and runs her tongue around the tip. Gently, I take her hair in my fist and force her head down.
“That’s it, baby girl. Oooh, fuck” I hissed. “Suck Daddy’s dick. Show me how much you love me.”

“Mmm, Daddy.”

That only causes me to growl in response.

“You like that, little girl? I bet you do. Such a good little slut. Taking all of my cock.”

I yanked her head back and allowed her to catch her breath. Then, plunged back into her mouth. So hot. Lips tightly wrapped around my cock. I held her hair firmly and thrust my hips. She moaned and bobbed her head at a much faster pace. I didn’t want to cum. Not in her mouth. Not the first time I’d have her. That would be all for her sweet little pussy.

So, I pulled her mouth off my cock and tucked myself back inside my pants, fixing them so no one would be suspicious. Although, my brother knew and I’m pretty sure Hugo did too.

“Why did you stop?”

“Because a second longer and I’d have cum down your throat.”

“But I thought you weren’t stopping until…”

I put a finger to her lips and shook my head. “I don’t want your first time to be in my office. You deserve better than that. Besides, I promised you lunch and to take you to the cemetery to put flowers on your mother’s grave.”

“Do you miss her?”

That was the million-dollar question.

Did I?
Of course, I did.
But… I’d moved forward with my life.

In fact, over the years, I’d found a girl I wanted to settle down with, but too chicken to act on it.

“I’ll always love your mother, but there’s something you should know. I’m no longer in love with your mother. Do you understand what I’m saying?”

She furrowed her brows. “You’re in love with someone else?”

“I am, baby girl and she’s right here where she belongs.”

I stood up and helped her to her feet. I kissed her to clarify that I wanted her, but she still looked confused.

“You love me?”

“In case that kiss wasn’t enough, let me be perfectly clear. I’ve loved you for five fucking years and I’m tired of waiting. Now’s the time to tell me to stop and I’ll let you go. Tell me you haven’t been hoping for this moment. Tell me to stop and I’ll give you a new life in a different town.”

“I don’t want you to stop.”

“Good, because I don’t ever want to stop loving you. All those nights of teasing me, I do believe I owe you a lifetime of payback. This is what is going to happen. We’ll take flowers to your mother’s grave and order whatever you want to eat. Then, when you’re finished eating, Daddy’s gonna take you to the bedroom and make love to you for the first time. How does that sound?”

“No, I won’t have sex on the same bed as you and mom shared. It wouldn’t be right.”

“Sweetheart, I got rid of that bed the second I knew I loved you. Now, what will it be?”

“Oh Daddy…”

“Come now, let’s go get some lilies to put on her grave and grab some food to take home.”

I picked up the lilies and took her to the cemetery to visit her mother. I stood to the side and my heart broke when I heard her confession to her mother.

“Mama, I’m so sorry, but I’m afraid I’ve betrayed you. Brock and I have fallen in love. Just give me a sign that it’s okay that we’re together. Even if it’s not okay, give me a sign too.”

I grabbed her hand and pulled her to my side, kissing her temple. “Please baby girl, don’t torture yourself. You can’t help who you fall in love with.”

“But…”

She didn’t get to finish because two doves flew down from the tree above us and perched onto the top of the headstone. If that’s not a sign, I don’t know what is. I’ve never been one to believe in ghosts, but this, now I do.

Was my deceased wife communicating to us beyond the grave?

“Brock, is this… is she…”

“I think so, baby girl.” I whispered back to her. “Your mother’s at peace now, knowing the two people she loves the most won’t have to be alone.”

I decided to head back home. The ride was silent, but my hand was on her thigh, holding her hand firmly. When I pulled into the driveway, I spotted my brother and Hugo. What were they doing together?

“Calvin, Hugo, what are you doing here?”

“I didn’t realize the date.” Calvin replied.

“I’m sorry, boss. I was…”

“It’s okay, this was something baby girl and I had to do on our own. You guys have done enough for us. Really, it’s okay.” I replied, approaching them.

“You don’t have to do this alone anymore, Brock.” Calvin murmured.

I smiled and glanced down at my hand, which was still intertwined. Then, I looked back to my brother and Hugo and shook my head. “I’m not alone anymore, Calvin. In fact, I haven’t been alone for a long time. You don’t have to…”

“He’s not alone, Uncle Calvin. Daddy has me now. Ain’t that right, Daddy?”

Fuck, how could that one word get me so… hard?

“Hugo and I was just in the neighborhood and wanted to check on you to make sure you guys were okay.”

What were they doing together?

I raised my brow. “You’re in the same truck. Tell me, what are you and my secretary up to?”

“Umm, w-we had lunch together and…”

Calvin covered Hugo’s mouth to hush him. “Nothing, just a friendly lunch.”

Sure, Calvin.
Whatever you say.

“If you say so.” I replied, throwing my brother a smirk.

I knew two things that Hugo didn’t.
One, my brother was into three-ways.
And two, he was a lot like me.
Kinky and dominant.
But by the way Hugo is blushing, maybe he did know about my brother’s dark side.

“Lunch is on the table, by the way. Hugo and cooked up some juicy steaks and baked potatoes. Hugo made a killer salad too.”

“Whiskey and wine all ready to be drank.” Hugo added.

“Come on Hugo, I think they’ll be just fine. I told Nikki we’d meet her at the club.”

And there it is.
Sly motherfucker.

I also knew one thing about my secretary.
He loved a pussy, but he also swung the other way.

But… did my brother know that?

I took Eleanor inside and laughed out loud. That’d be some story to write about. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention one little detail. I do a little writing on the side just for fun. Hot and steamy erotica. But that’s my little secret. I’d tell Eleanor someday. Maybe even write a spicy little stepfather romance. Maybe the lead characters would be named Brock and Eleanor. Or maybe, I’d write one about how two men and a woman fall in love. Enough about that. Right now, all I want to do is take baby girl to bed and show her how much I love her.

I led her to my bedroom and glanced over at her. “Ready for Daddy to make you mine?”

“I’ve been waiting for years to hear you say that.”

“Then the wait is over. Get your cute little ass in there and strip for Daddy. I’ll be right behind you.”