CHAPTER FIVE

Brock

I was happy.
Content.
And I had Eleanor to thank for that.
I made sweet love to her last night for the first time.
It felt good.
It also felt good to hold her in my arms.
In my room.
No, back that up.
Our room.

I woke up hours before her. I left her asleep so that I could make a call to my brother. You see, I had a plan to get her the perfect costume for the Halloween party. Not the sexy witch costume. The other one she suggested. The one I couldn’t wait to see her in. I prepared her breakfast. Eggs, sausage, and an English muffin with Nutella. I wasn’t a big fan of that hazelnut shit, but she loved it. Hence, why I prepared it for her. I placed the plate on the tray and put a glass of juice and milk to make it complete. I placed a single red rose at the side and set a note on it. I left it at the bedside and kissed the top of her head.

“Wake up, pumpkin. Daddy brought you some breakfast.” I whispered.

Eleanor stirred but kept her eyes shut. She burrowed her head into the covers and groaned in the pillow. I just had her last night, but right now, all I wanted was to take her all over again. I pulled the covers back and stroked her cheek with two fingers. “Wake up, pumpkin, I brought you Nutella.”

She raised her head and her eyes lit up. “Really?”

“Yes. I want you to eat every bite. I don’t want you missing your meals from now on. I need you nice and nourished for our big night. Happy Halloween, baby girl.”

“Did you get my costume?”

“Uncle Calvin is bringing it later.”

“What is it?”

“Eat first.”

“Daddy!”

“Nuh uh, eat your food. Then, I want you to put on your outfit for the day. I’ve laid it out for you.” I ordered.

“I’m not hungry.” She huffed.
“Pumpkin, don’t make me add to your punishment.”

“Punishment?”

“Oh Pumpkin, Daddy hasn’t forgotten about last night.” I murmured with a smile.

That got her to start eating. She ate every bite. Down to the last crumb. She crawled onto my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck. I found her hips to keep her moving. “I’m ready for my punishment now, Daddy.”

“Are you sure, pumpkin? Uncle Calvin should be coming by soon to drop off your costume.”

“I’m sure.”

“Then, you know the position. Over my knee with your hands behind your back.”

She positioned herself over my thighs, ready to receive her spanking like a good girl. I pulled her night gown up over her hips and palmed her right ass cheek. “This is gonna hurt me a lot more than its gonna hurt you.”

I swatted her cheek lightly and smiled when she arched her back.

“Mmm, harder.” She moaned.

I struck her right cheek. Then, her left. Then both. My handprint marred her skin. My, oh my, it was a beautiful sight to see my marks on her body.

“I’m going to give you five more. I want you to count for me.”

Smack!

“One!”

Smack!

“Oh fuck, two!”

Smack!

“Three!”

Smack! Smack!

“Yes, punish me, Daddy!”

By the time I was done, she was a quivering mess. I massaged her reddened cheeks and and whispered those two words she was so desperate to hear. “Good girl. Such a good girl for taking her punishment. Are you ready for your reward?”

“Yes.” She whispered. “I’m always ready for you.”

My lips brushed against her back and teased her with my tongue. Leaving her wanting. Craving. Needing more. Now, for the big test. “I’m not gonna fuck you yet. I want you to be in your costume when I take you again. You will not touch yourself until I say so.

Do you understand?”

“But…”

“Understood, little girl?”

“It’s so tingly right now. Please, make me come.”

How could I say no to that?

“Alright pumpkin, one orgasm. Only one to hold you off.”

This is the way it was always supposed to be.
Me and her.
Intertwined.
Maybe I was meant to meet her mother so that I could meet Eleanor.
They say God works in mysterious ways.

Just as I slipped two fingers inside her, I heard a knock at the door.

“Please, keep going.”

“I’ll be back. Just let me answer the door. I want you on the bed ready and waiting for me to return. Remember, no touching and I’ll let you have your costume early.”

“Yes, Daddy.”

I sucked the juices off my fingers and moaned in approval. “Be right back, pumpkin. Daddy’s not even close to being done with you.”

I answered the door and was met with Calvin’s amused grin. “Am I interrupting something?”

“Did you get it?”

“Of course.” He replied, handing me a plastic bag.

“Everything there? Toys and everything?”
“As you instructed, brother. Where is little Eleanor?”

“Indisposed at the moment. Thanks for doing this.”

“So, we’ll see you at the party?”

“What if she…”

“She’ll love it.” He assured me. “I know her. She’ll be overjoyed. Who knows, maybe she’llwant Daddy to take her to his special room. Or… maybe she will want you to take her onstage.”

“Thank you for everything. If it weren’t for you, my fantasy may have never became my reality.”

“No problem, I better go.”

“And where are we off to? Meeting Hugo for another date?”

“No, he’s getting the club ready for tonight.”

“What’s going on between you and him?”

Calvin leaned in and whispered. “Just exploring our sexuality.”

“Oh really?”

“Yep, see you and Eleanor later.”

I couldn’t believe it.
That sly motherfucker.
I looked inside the bag and smiled.
Everything was there.
I had a custom made replica of Eleanor’s high school uniform ordered. All thanks to Calvin and his connections. Of course, I made sure the top was modified to Daddy’s liking. And the toys? Yep, all there. Butt plug. Vibrating nipple clamps. She wanted to go as hot sugar Daddy professor and his baby girl? She got it. Now, the question is can she handle Daddy’s firm hand and rock solid dick? Can she be a good girl? Or… will Daddy have to punish her like he’s always wanted?
Only time will tell.

I stepped back into the bedroom to see Eleanor waiting patiently. First things first. I pulled out the plug and clamps and laid the bag besides the bed. I showed her the clamps and grinned. “I have a few presents for you. I’ll need you to get on your knees for me.”

“Daddy?”

“Which one do you want first?”

I held the plug up.
Then, I showed her the clamps.
She had no idea the clamps vibrated.
That will be my little secret.