Important Question

Hey All!

It's been a while  and that's because I'm having trouble. My plan for this book was ever changing but when I wrote the last chapter I never expected it to hit me as hard as it did.

I was planning on continuing the book but part of me feels that ending it there would do it justice too.

Not everything has a happy ending ya'know.

That being said, I wanted to ask if you'd rather have it end there. Let the reader be dead and gone and that be it. Oooooor would you like me to continue and have a different ending, the ending I interned.

I could always have it so that you could end there and choose to continue if you'd like to see a happier ending.

Or should I just leave it as it is and mark the book as completed?

Your opinion would be much appreciated because I have been going back and forth on this for a few months now.

Thank you as always for the amazing comments and love you share on here, you are all amazing!!

(The picture is of my dog Sky! He is 11 months old and just Two months ago he broke his leg :(! Two weeks ago he had his last surgery and finally got his cone off! He is almost completely healed and is happy and adorable, although he could use a bath, I thought I'd share a picture)

Love Author-chan!