𝐗𝐕𝐈. victory

𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐃 up to the pearl, then extended his hand to help bella onboard

𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐃 up to the pearl, then extended his hand to help bella onboard. she climbed up to join him, and he protectively kept his hand on hers.

"thank goodness, jack. the armada's still out there," gibbs said, coming up to them. "the endeavour's coming up hard to starboard, and i think it's time we embraced that oldest and noblest of pirate traditions!!" he a made a motion to run away.

jack glanced down at bella for a moment. "never actually been one for tradition," he spoke, then walked away from gibbs and started shouting commands to the crew. "close haul her! luff the sails and lay her in irons!"

"belay that, or we'll be a sitting duck," barbossa interrupted.

"belay that 'belay that'!" jack ordered.

"but captain—" gibbs began.

"belay!" jack cut him off.

"the armada—"

"belay!"

"the endeavour—"

"stow!"

"but we—"

"stow. shut it!" jack said forcefully. gibbs finally shut up.

jack let go of bella's hand, and they hurried up to the helm. gibbs ran after them. they stared out at the armada before them. the endeavor neared them, opening its gunports and brandishing its cannons.

"never thought it would end this way," gibbs said, eyes wide and fearful.

"me neither," bella replied, no trace of worry in her voice. she glanced at jack. "i always pictured a jealous barmaid."

jack visualized it for a second. "understandable," he answered, hiding his smile.

but then, crashing through the surface of the deep blue water, came the flying dutchman.

they saw will turn around and place his hand on the wheel confidently. "ready on the guns!" the new captain shouted.

a grin formed on jack's face. "full canvas!" he shouted to the crew of the pearl. he and bella rushed to the other side of the deck for a better view.

"aye, full canvas!" barbossa repeated.

the pearl's black sails billowed strongly in the wind.

barbossa spun the pearl's wheel quickly, making a turn. the dutchman did the same.

the ships sailed in tandem, straight towards the endeavour, one on each side.

"captain?" bella asked, looking up to jack. her heartbeat was quick, and adrenaline pumped through her veins.

"fire!" he spoke, eyes ablaze.

bella turned to gibbs, and gave him a nod.

"fire!!!" gibbs screamed to the eager crew.