Chapter Five: Spies & Shenanigans

"Ladies and Gentlecars, Sir Miles Axlerod." A female announcer called out, as the British Range Rover drove up onto a stage in front of a crew of cameramen and women, whilst photographers took his picture, and the large crowd of many looked over to him, as he stood in front of a microphone stand.

"It is my absolute honour to introduce to you the competitors in the first ever World Grand Prix." Miles announced out to the world, all cameras pointed to him. "From Brazil, number 8..."

Meanwhile, amongst the crowds, a sleek grey blue car was making his way through, his turquoise eyes looking left and right. The car is a combination of an Aston Martin DB5 and a 1958 Peerless GT. His top speed is 147mph, with a 0-60 of 7 seconds. His engine is a 4.2L Straight 6 engine with Triple 2V Carbs, producing 290 horsepower. His license plate is 314 FMCM. This car was the super-spy Finn McMissile, a secret agent for a British spy organisation.

Finn looked over to three cameras that were live on Axlerod

Finn looked over to three cameras that were live on Axlerod. He looked to his right side view mirror, and a rather small camera lens popped up on the other side. They zoomed in on the cameras, whilst an image of a camera inside of a box in an industrial site was up on the lens. The camera scanned the TV cameras, but each one registered as a negative. They weren't the camera Finn was looking for.

Only 48 hours ago, he was on a mission to try and locate an old ally of his, Agent Leland Turbo. The two were old friends, and have been on many missions in their prime years. But, when he got a distress call from Leland, McMissile wasted no time to try and locate his old friend. What he found was an army of huge oil rigs out in the Pacific Ocean, and they were armies of old AMC Pacers, Gremlins, Hugos, and rusted Trunkovs, cars that were out of production, and they all were working with the German weapons designer known as Professor Zündapp. The weapon the crazy German had created was disguised as a standard television camera with the writing of 'WORLD GRAND PRIX' on it, and Finn had sent cameras back to base. But, he also discovered that his friend Leland had been crushed into a cube, much to Finn's shock and loss. When the baddies saw Finn, they tried to kill him, but they failed to try and catch him, and Finn got away from the oil rigs with his underwater functions, with the baddies thinking he had died in a fiery explosion.

At that moment, the camera picked up on someone, which seems to have noticed Finn. This car looks like a Jaguar XJR-15. She is painted magenta, with chrome rims and decals, and she has jade green eyes. Her engine is a 3.5L turbocharged V8, producing 275 horsepower. Her 0-60 speed is 5.5 seconds, and her top speed is 160mph. Her license plate is HS1201.

 Her license plate is HS1201