Chapter - 11

Nick's POV

As soon as Sophia left my cabin I slammed my hand on the table. I couldn't believe she tricked me.

The rest of the day , I tried drowning myself in work but the only thing I could think of, was Sophia.

It was around six when I remembered about the dinner. I didn't want to be late and hear a long lecture from Mom. So I decided on heading home.

On reaching , I made my way to my room. Keeping my blazer on the bed , I was loosening the tie around my neck when suddenly Sophia came out of the walk-in closet .

She was in a white one shoulder bodycon dress and black heels. With a minimal bit of makeup on her face , her look was pretty simple yet she looked absolutely gorgeous.

 With a minimal bit of makeup on her face , her look was pretty simple yet she looked absolutely gorgeous

She cleared her throat and I realised that I had been gwaking at her. I looked up to see her smirking at me. Averting my eyes I quickly walked over to the bathroom and closed the door behind me.

Taking a shower , I came out in just my sweatpants. I did it intentionally and it seemed to have worked.

She was sitting on the edge of the bed scrolling through her phone. When she looked at me her eyes seemed to be stuck. She absent-mindedly kept scrolling while checking me out.

I cleared my throat and I saw her cheeks turning pink. Now it was my turn to smirk.

She clumsily stood up and scurried out of the room causing me to chuckle.

Sophia's POV

God ! It was so embarassing. I knew he did it intentionally.

Stupid jerk.

You mean stupid handsome jerk ?

Yeah that !

Today Ethan was going to come back and I was so excited and relieved to have some company finally. I was really looking forward to bond with him.

As soon as I heard his footsteps , I started walking towards the car. I was sure that he would be looking devilishly handsome and I definitely didn't want to experience another embarassing moment.

Benjamin , which I came to know was the name of the driver, opened the door for me and I slipped in. As soon as Nick settled in , Benjamin started driving. From the corner of my eyes I looked at Nick and I was correct. He was gorgeous in his light blue shirt.

I wonder if he had any other colour in his wardrobe other than blue , black and grey. Well , I wasn't complaining either. I am not fond of dressing my man in pink and orange colours.

My man !?

I rolled my eyes at myself.

We were soon in front of his parents house . We made our way to the door and a maid opened the door for us.