°Bittersweet Tragedy°

::Jacob::

With an immense amount of ease, my thoughts fell together perfectly. It's been four weeks of deep planning and patience. My anger didn't matter one bit. I didn't do anything, I stayed distant from those who took away my best friend yet the visual elements of his death haunted me. I've only been working, as I am supposed to. Bringing in the income and taking care of my love. Lately, she's been very clingy which I love but I never knew I could get so irritated with her. Only because she can be so oblivious amongst her surroundings. She's been going through some things. Not just based on her physical sights of pregnancy, also her mental and emotional states as well. She has nothing to worry about though... she has... me. There are days where she tells me that she's okay, and others she doesn't want to be bothered. I try to gaze at her and see if anything comes out of it. Nothing ever does, except for a look that reads confusion. I don't know what she could still be confused on, she has everything she needs and wants. I know her too well to believe that none of this is what she wants. That's ridiculous to even think of a con of such matter. I know she's still getting used to everything, it hasn't been easy at all. Everything crumbles when all types of news hits you. I'd say part of it is my fault, but in her mind she believes everything happens for a reason so she takes everything fairly well and peaceful. Which is one out of many reasons why I love her so dearly.

I soon collect all of my work and clean my area up in the basement. I began heading back upstairs. In the kitchen was a smell that wandered sweetly with a delicious aura. Serenity was cooking, as always. Her appetite had grown so much. I just hope our baby comes out healthy. Apparently, she has to stay stressed free and not worry too much. She worries about me on account of many, many indecisive contraries. I usually tell her what goes through my mind, anything. Love, happiness, bitterness, my past... murdering, torturing, sometimes I can go into complete detail and she will not be bothered one bit. That shows me she's tough and can handle a lot, even the most bloody images I describe. She looks at me with calmness, ease, sometimes curiosity, and the most  intriguingly. As if she wonders about me more than she should. I believe I control her, which is very fun for me. She listens without attitude but true intent. She does anything I say, unless she's truly serious about being against it for moments at a time. Which at times are tests for her.

I eventually kiss her and sit down, up in my stools within the kitchen. She eats, without taking a gander at me.

"Hey beautiful." I said.

"Hey." Serenity says, stuffing her face.

"Hungry much?" I ask.

She playfully rolls her eyes and laughs at me.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too." Serenity said.

I smile with satisfaction.

"Jacob, have you been alright since Shameik passed?" Serenity asked.

"Yeah, I've been okay. Why?" I asked.

"Because I thought you were going to do something about Lance and Bella." Serenity said.

"Hmm.. I've let go of it. I'm changing for the better." I said, lying.

"Oh okay, I'm proud of you baby boy." Serenity smiled.

"Thanks, I'm glad I have your support beautiful. But, I'm gonna get going I have some business to take care of." I said.

"Alright. What time will you be back?" Serenity asked.

"11 PM." I respond.

"Why so late and odd?" She asked.

"Just business baby. Don't worry." I chuckle.

"Okay, I'll just be eating the day away then. Good thing it's only noon." She said excitedly.