The Fuse burns out

So over the next few weeks, me and this darkness girl, whose name I found to be Vicious V, had a few more tussles. You know, the regular shtick, I shoot fire at her, she shoots darkness at me, (she looked good doing that whole trying to kill me thing). It was quite enjoyable actually. I mean you could have a lot worse archrivals, thats for sure.

        There was one weird situation that happened though. It was during a fight. We were almost getting started when there was a voice that boomed across the whole town.

         "Citizens of Tinyville, this is The Fuse" A local anarchistic villian. He used to be an explosives expert for the police or the FBI or something and then thought the world was corrupt. He chose the most logical course of action after that. He started a charity for aiding those in need, I wish, he started a traveling circus to see the wonderment in the eyes of children, that would be hilarious but nope. The world is corrupt, let's blow it up, he thought. Beautiful, thanks.

        But coming back to the situation at hand. "I have set up an amazing amount of explosives in the ofice building in the middle of town. I would hate to be one of the many people in there. I sure hope a superhero could save them but I doubt it."

        I couldn't keep fighting her with this happening, our fights were small and fun. (she didn't think so, of that I am sure.) These bombs were something serious, there were people that could be injured or worse. I turned to Vicious V.

"We have to do something."

She looked at me "What, we don't have to do anything, you have to do something."

"Look, I know that your a supervillan and we were in a fight that I would've won but...

"That's not true"

with that fact out of the way, and...

"There's no way you would've won"

and I like you and stuff ...

She looked at me. "What?"

and people are gonna die so we have to do something." I bent down to catch my breath.

After a period of silence, she said "Fine, but only for the people"

We evacuated the building and started looking for the bombs. Soon we found them all and put them in a pile.

I looked at Vicious V. "Well, now what?"

"Well, I can open a portal to a dimension of all darkness and we can put them there. My boss showed me how to do it a month or two back"

I was suprised. "You have a boss"

"Yeah, I'll tell you after, but now we should do this, I don't how much time there is on these bombs and I don't feel like dieing today"

We went with that plan. The Fuse must've had tracers on his bombs because after the portal closed he left the scene pretty quickly.

We walked out of the building. Vicious V had a smile on her face. "I may actually like this, good guy, thing"

"Well, now that that's over, what was this about your boss"

"Oh yeah, he's a pretty bad guy. He's the one who is making me do all these crimes and I hate him for it, so I think we may want to pay him a little visit."

Why not. I got to with Vicious V, and take out a supervillan.

She made a portal of darkness, and I stepped through with a big smile on my face.

Vicioius V hung back for a second, a thought slowly coming forth in her head

Okay, I guess he's not that bad