The Manga

As many of you might know, Sigma/Star i a special project of mine where I attempted to turn the essence of a manga or comic into writing, without the pictures. Many people have suggested I actually make it into one but unfortunately I lack the capacity to draw and so I cannot. However, I got into contact with a couple of comic artists who looked over the story and agreed to try their hand at it. After months of working together, we have finally got the green light for the project to move forward as the new, true Sigma/Star manga!

However, we need a lot of support. Starting a manga is tough and I obviously cannot post it here to Wattpad. I had to create a new website for it, one where you will soon be able to find the complete first chapter of the manga, as well as concept art, early sketches, and any fan art I've been sent over the years. It would be great if we could have people following the blog and signing the guestbook there to help us build up a fanbase for the manga to help us get it fully published and cirulated to all of you!

You can find the website at www.sigmastarmanga.com or look for a link down in the comments section. We need tons of suppport from eveyone! There is also a donation option if you want to help fund the project, with certain donations giving you access to exclusive gifts for helping us out. Thanks to everyone for helping out!