Chapter 1

Adrien woke that morning feeling all out of sorts. The room was dark, spacious, and eerie. Rubbing the sleep from his eyes as he sat up, when he realized he wasn't in his bedroom. Sure, this was a bedroom, but it wasn't his bedroom.

"Plagg? If this is a joke...it's not funny." Adrien whispered uneasily more frightened than he should have been. The teenager glanced around the room some more before his eyes landed on a shattered mirror on the other side of the room. Cautiously he slipped out of bed and approached it. He felt different, so did he look any different? Adrien was relived when he saw his own figure in the broken glass, well at least one of his figures. He was in his superhero ensemble. The black leather, the cat ears, the bell, his tail made from a belt, and the ring on his third right finger. He was Chat Noir right now, that wasn't anything to be alarmed about, was it? Adrien didn't think so. Just because he was in a place of weird surroundings didn't mean that something had happened to him. Akumas did this to him all the time right? Wait, was he even in Paris at this point? The boy ran to the window almost tripping over a stuffed animal, which in his brief view appeared to be a panda bear. Why was that there? The window was tiny and dusty. Using his arm, Chat smeared the dust off the window to look out. Suddenly, he knew that he was up in the tower of a castle. How had he ended up in a castle!?

"Where's my cheese!? I need something tangy." Chat heard the familiar voice behind him, immediately relieved to hear the voice of his magical companion.

"Oh Plagg. I'm so glad to......" That wasn't Plagg. Well, it was....but Plagg was supposed to be a cat, not the stuffed panda bear he had tripped over moments before. "Plagg?" The boy questioned.

"Yes?" the creature huffed as it leaned forward putting it's......paws?.......on its hips. Yup this was definitely Plagg.

"What's going on?" Chat returned with the same attitude and pose.

"You were hit by that akuma when you were trying to save Ladybug remember?" the bear straightened up and brushed off its arms. Chat just shook his head confused. "Did it wipe your memory too?"

"I don't know! All I know is that my head hurts." That's when Adrien realized. "Plagg, how am I Chat Noir if you're a teddy bear? Shouldn't you be in the ring?"

"Wait a minute!?" the bear spun around before staring at Adrien.

"What!?"

"Where are we?" The kwami asked. Seriously, that's what he had to say right now? Chat face palmed.

"I don't know. That's what I want to know too."

"Alright, don't get your tail in a twist. I think this particular akuma had a thing about fairytales. Maybe she sent us into one?" For once Plagg was making actual sense. On that note, Chat Noir went back to the window and listened.

"What are you doing?" Plagg grumbled.

"Shhh. Be quiet for a moment and listen." It was widely known that Disney's fairytales overflowed with music and Chat had to admit he was a genius for thinking of listening for the classic tunes. It would be thanks to his not so average cat hearing abilities that came with his suit that would allow him to hear the music from anywhere. Even without Plagg powering his suit, Chat was still able function all of his powers. Well not all of them. Which shouldn't have been possible. There was still magic in play somewhere. That's when he heard the familiar tune. Peering out the window, Chat saw over the forest to where he believed was the old town. The scene played back in his mind of the town folk selling their stock in the town's market square as Belle strolled through with a book. He had been sent to the story of Beauty and the Beast.

"Well, at least we're still in France." Chat spoke aloud listening to the chorus miles away.

"What are you talking about?"