- four

Over the next few days Trix kept the same sad, quiet mood

Over the next few days Trix kept the same sad, quiet mood. It worried her brother each time they spoke. He knew his twin had an obvious crush on the boy, but he didn't think it was that bad. He told himself to stop throwing them at the VKs as they (meaning Mal) wouldn't open up to them.

Trix and Ty stood at their lockers outside. Ty was looking off at the school while he waited for Trix to do something in her locker.

The VKs all watched as Mal put her plan into action...well except Carlos, who was to busy watching Trix. He could tell she wasn't herself. He thought maybe it was something had happened earlier. But he didn't think that was it.

He unknowingly went to walk up to her but Jay held out his arm and sadly shook his head. Mal made it very clear that none of them were to associate themselves with the Cheshire's, and if they did their parents would hear about it and they would be out of the plan.

Trix and Ty walked passed them as Ben started singing Mal's name. Trix looked ahead as if she had no bother looking in Carlos's direction as he and Jay put their hands over Ben's mouth.

~

Trix sat in the bleachers behind Mal, Evie and Lonnie, much to Mal's dismay. The two teams were on a timeout and Lonnie turned to Mal and started talking to her about the history of tourney.

Trix stared at Ty, who was playing on the field. She tried her best not to look at Carlos. Evie turned around and placed her hand on the girls leg, mouthing the words 'sorry'. Trix shook her head and gave the girl a small smile. She appreciated Evie's friendship and loyalty, regardless of what Mal had been saying.

The game started up again and Mal turned back and gave Trix an eye roll. Trix barely looked at her, knowing if Mal didn't want her friendship she wouldn't waste her time.

"This is a nail-biter, folks. There's 47 seconds left on the clock. We're all tied up. The Sherwood falcons, two. The fighting knights, two. What a game between Auradon's fiercest rivals." The announcer said.

Trix watched as Chad and Ty ran out onto the field. From her spot she could see that Jay was talking to the coach about putting Carlos on the field. She allowed herself to smile as Carlos sat down, obviously not wanting to be on the field.

"He's bringing that hothead Jay in from the Isle of the Lost and that little guy Carlos can barely hold a shield."

For the first time in two days Trix felt her mood change and she felt happy. She stood stood up and cheered with everyone as she saw Carlos run out of the field. The cheers got louder as Auradon Prep's tourney team got close to a win.

"He passes to prince Ben. He scores! Prince Ben has won it! What an unselfish play by Jay! What a team! Incredible! And it's the new guys, Jay and Carlos, who set up the prince for the win here. What a victory!"

Trix jumped up and down clapping her hands as she watched Ty, Jay, Carlos, and Ben run around like happy idiots. Evie turned around and hugged her, screaming happily, earning a small glare from the purple haired girl.

"An absolutely wonderful end to one of the best games ever. Here they come, folks. The winners of the first tourn..." The dying crowd watched as Ben took the microphone from the announcer.

"Excuse me. Excuse me. Can I have your attention, please? There's something I'd like to say." Everyone went silent and looked at the future king weirdly.

"Give me an "M"!"

Everyone repeated after Ben and made the same letters he was making with his arms. "M"!

"Give me an "A"!

"A"!

"Give me an "I"!

"L"!

"What does that spell?"

"Mal!" Trix watched as Audrey started freaking out at the embarrassment she felt. Trix giggled to herself and continued to watch Ben, who had definitely been hit with something.

"Come on, I can't hear you!"

"Mal!"

"I love you, Mal! Did I mention that?" Trix's mouth fell open at Ben's words. Mal on the other hand looked unfazed and not shocked at all.

"Give me a beat!"

"Uno, dos, tres, quatro!"

The Cheshire girl laughed as she watched Ty, Carlos, and Jay dance with Ben as he sang his very upbeat love song to Mal.

Ben sung his way into the stands and Mal awkwardly  figited with the jersey he had thrown to her. Ben hooked an arms around Mal's waist and went in for a kiss, which she quickly held up the jersey over her mouth, preventing him from doing so.

Trix giggled at the way Ben was obviously crazier than a teacher she once had, Professor Trelaway.

"I love you, Mal! Did I mention that?"

Audrey came and stood in the bleachers next to Trix with Chad. "Chad's my boyfriend now! And I'm going to the coronation with him. So I don't need your pity date." Audrey kissed the boy hard on his lips and Trix rolled her eyes.

"Whoa!"

Ben ignored Audrey completely. "Mal! Will you go to the coronation with me?"

Mal happily spoke into the mike. "Yes!"

"She said yes!"

Jay and Carlos came and tugged Ben down. Carlos's gaze fell on Trix briefly, and her face went hot. "Let's go, Ben. The whole team's waiting for you."

"What a victory. What a day for the Auradon knights, finally winning back the trophy after so many years."

Trix looked at Evie who looked a little heartbroken. She placed a hand on her shoulder. "You don't need him." The girl told her. "You're better off without a boy who can't do two things for himself." Evie gave her a small smile. Mal looked off into the distance as Trix talked to her friend.

"I mean you're everything. You can sew, design, cook, and you know practically every there is to know about beauty. And what does Chad know? Nothing besides walking."

Evie laughed at the girl and hugged her. "Thanks Trix."

"Anytime Evie."

______

A/N

yea screw Chad anyways remember to vote and comment have a lovely day/night!