- eight

"Hi, Jay

"Hi, Jay." A girl said. The VKs all walked down one of the outside hallways of Auradon Prep.

"Hey." Jay said, to one of the many girls that had been calling his name.

"Why do you torture them? Just pick someone to take to Cotillion already." Carlos told his friend.

"I'm going solo." He told him. "That way, I can dance with all of them."

The four VKs came to a stop and Carlos turned to Jay. "Um, Jay... if you were gonna ask someone, what's the best way to go?"

"Listen, all you got to do...is look like me." Carlos pushed his shoulder and laughed sarcastically. "Oh, ha-ha."

Trix walked up to her friends and Carlos's ears turned a light shade of red. "Hi, guys. Hi, Carlos." Ever since Ty dissapered Trix was always with the group- most of the time it was Carlos or Jay- mostly Carlos.

"Hey, Trix." Jay laughed at his friends and pulled them down a set of stairs, leaving Evie and Mal with Jane who was walking very fast towards the pair.

"Where were you?" Carlos asked Trix. "I was in the library..." He nodded and continued walking.

It had become a normal for the girl to be in the library looking for anything that could prove useful to finding Ty.

Jay left the two alone and Carlos turned to Trix, taking her hand in his. "We'll find him." She gave him a weak smile and he squeezed her hand. They walked off as Trix put her head on his shoulder.

~

Somewhere in the Isle, Ty Cheshire and his father were busy talking to a Alice and her son, through a pot of tea.

"What is it Cat?" Alice asked. The man squealed and clapped his hands. "My dear son here would like to see his lovely sister."

Alice groaned in annoyance. "This is the fifth time today."

"Yes, well I think you should listen Alice. We do hold things above you." Alice scoffed. "I hold things above you. It's the other way around Cheshire."

The man pretended to do a math equation in the air. "Oh well. You're still scared of us."

Alice went silent for a moment and came back with a picture. "Here, happy." Ty nodded. "Yes. But could you tell Peter to tell her that I'm ok?"

Alice again went silent but eventually gave in. "Alright, I need to go." She said.

"Dad." Ty asked turning to his father, who had left the pot and went to sit on a couch. "You haven't told me why I need to stay friends with Uma and the pirates."