- nineteen

Trix walked in front of the boys, Ty and Carlos were confused as to whether or not the girl was mad at them or wanted an apology

"We should play that icebreaker," Gil recommended, hand full of berries, "Um Jay I like the way you can...bounce around thing and jump off of things."

Trix laughed at the boy's cluelessness but at the same time found his company to not be terrible.

"I like how you get so happy over a berry bush."

"Well yeah but you've probably seen everything. I mean you probably eat off of these all the time."

Jay laughed and shook his head, "Not really I normally just get something from the vending machine after Tourney practice-."

"Tourney? That's a wee boy's game," Harry laughed.

"What like your wee friend down there."

The group of boys turned to look at where Trix was standing in disbelief of what she said, "What?"

"Carlos!"

Ty rolled his eyes at his sister and dragged her along as Dude started to yell, "What'd I say wrong?"

"Later."

~

After a good ten minutes of walking Dude started to talk again and Carlos had to stop the girl from lunging for him.

"Boy something stinks and this time it wasn't me."

"It's always-."

Both Ty and Trix started to cough, the cat in them sensing what the dog had been talking about.

"What in the name of all that is unholy is that sme-."

Before Trix could finish her sentence she was pulled back by Carlos as what looked like Ben seemed to lunge at them.

"Is that Ben?"

"Did Audrey do that?"

Trix and Ty's mouths both fell open at the sight of Ben standing on a ledge above them and seemingly holding his hand in pain.

"Oh he's got a boo boo."

"A boo boo?"

"Yeah, my dad said that his dad did not handle pain well."