I was in for it this time

Hopes POV

I was in my room going over my grandmothers grimoires. I wanted so badly to know if my family was at peace and if they regretted the sacrifice they made for me. Just then there was a knock at the door. I jumped and I little magic the came from me blasted the books in different directions. The door opened while I was still picking up books. I looked up and uttered a spell. The books instantly flew over to my shelf but not before my visitor saw them. It was Dr. Saltzman. "What was that" he asked in a stern tone. Without thinking I waved my hand and said "adsonum". He passed out and fell to the floor. Oops. I opened up the book at where I left off and found something that got my attention. It was a spell to help you find the ones you desire to see most. "Matrix Adalia evenor". I related this a few times. Wind started picking up in the room. I kept chanting and then there was a bright light.

I woke up on a concrete floor. I swear i was in someone's basement. That's weird. I walked up the stairs and I was definitely in someone's house. I was trying to find a door that I could get out of when I heard someone's voice. "Who the bloody hell are you and what are you doing in this house". I turned around to see an adult. "I um.... My name is Hope and you are". "Damon" he said. "Damon Salvatore". I couldn't believe it. I think I had time traveled. Oh god. I was in for it this time.

Sorry this chapter is so short. I mean REALLY short. They're expected to get longer. I had to get the beginning in there somewhere. Yeah. By the way I have never watched the Vampire diaries so I can't really base my time travel logic off of that. These characters are not mine. They belong to: The Vampire Diaries, The Originals, and Legacies. I'm so sorry for my lack of knowledge. K. Bye for now. 😉