The Mech

Clone sergeant Page and his squad are giving chase to a mysterious lifeform that came from an unknown part of space.

Page and his squad followed the dust storm this thing left behind.

"And this thing isn't a droid?" Breaker yelled over comms.

"Bio scan says otherwise." Page replied.

Speedy was leading this pursuit with Chaser being close to him while Page and Breaker were just trying to keep up.

Breaker asked, "So where did that thing even come from? I thought it would have been destroyed when it tried to land by the fleet."

As they start to crawl closer to the lifeform Speedy and Chaser see what it is. "It's a mech!" Speedy yells out.

"A green mech or some kind of power armor," Chaser continues, "and it doesn't seem to be slowing down at all."

Page saw that Speedy and Chaser continued to get closer to the armored thing. "Hang back!" He yells. "We don't know what side he's on."

Breaker looked over to Page and asked, "I thought only Jedi could do something like this?"

"I don't think it's a jedi." Chaser said.

"Well why don't we find out?" Speedy said as he began to overclock his bike.

"Speedy! Hang back soldier!" Page yells furiously.
_______________
Unknown threat is coming too close.

I must distract them.

Injure one of them.

Turn and-
__________
"SPEEDY!" Page yells as the bike  crashes in the dirt. "Everyone fall back and find Speedy!"

As they head back Breaker yells, "What the hell did that thing just do?"

"He just stopped and punched him." Chaser yells looking back. "He then turned and ran in a different direction."

The squad go back and find Speedy. He's not moving.

Page practically jumps off the bike and pulls out a small device, "Come on, come on,come on," he kept repeating to himself. "Come on.... oh thank you... he's fine." He says as the rest of the squad shows up.

"Fine?" Breaker asks, "His armor is broken." He saw that the entire chest piece has almost completely shattered  and exposing the under suit for the armor.

"Well it's only broken ribs. Chaser get Speedy back to a medic. Breaker, me and you will continue our chase."
_____________

Squad is gone

New objective:find out where I am.

Village:close. Check it out

Village has been taken over by robots.

Friendly?
Enemy?
.
.
.
Enemy

8 bots

Run to cover
Pull out pistol
12 shots.
Run across road.
Fire on targets.
Take out 5.
7 shots
Run to bots.
Weapons are plasma like.
Run to one. Grab it. Throw it at two.
2 left.
Grab head of one.
Rip it off and throw it at last one.
0 left.
.
.
.
Hear stomping.
Bots 30.
Run to cover.
Throw grenade.
Take out most of the group.
About 10 left.
Switch to assault rifle.
Get on top of building.
They turn the corner.
Open fire
Land on last few.
Grab last one a rip it in half.
.
.
.
Aliens.
Friendly or...
Aliens are friendly.
______________
"Blast it." Breaker mutters as he inspects the target. "Just what are you."

"Do you have a name?" Page asks.

The mech stood up. The clones saw it towers over them for more than a foot. It's weapons were ancient slug throwers, but it's armor looked more advanced than anything they have ever seen. "My name is Chief."