The Temple

Chief followed Anakin and Obi-wan through the Jedi Temple. "What is my purpose here?" Chief asked.

"We just want to ask some question." Obi-wan says. "The more we know about you the better."

"There is a lot I can't tell." Chief said.

"Then just tell us what you can." Anakin said jokingly.

They enter a room where multiple jedi masters sat in a circle. Chief felt strange as a few of them look like aliens he would have killed on site, given different circumstances. Chief contemplated on if he should salute or not. The short green alien spoke, "Salute, you don't have too. Different galaxy you are from, yes?"

"Yes sir." Chief said with a stiff stance. "We call it the Milkyway Galaxy."

"Weird little one." Cortana said curiously.

"Fought valiantly you have. Done us a great service. Continue to help us, and we will be able to help you."

Chief says, "What will you have me do?"

"For now," Mace Windu says amongst the circle, "We will need you to help General Skywalker and Kenobi in the coming battles. We will be able to see what you are capable of."

Anakin chuckles, "Looks like you'll be stuck with me for a little bit."

"Go now." Yoda says, "Waste no time can we."

"Yes sir." Chief says as he salutes and walks away with Anakin.

As they leave the jedi master look at eachother in concern, "You all felt it too right?" One said.

Obi-wan spoke, "We all felt it on Ryloth. He has so little emotion that he almost has nothing in the force. I can't tell what he feels or what his next action is."

"He could have been a jedi if he could tap into the force." Another jedi master said.

"Strong warrior he is." Yoda says, "Dangerous I feel, our new ally is. Keep watch we will. Hidden within him, something is."

"What do you think it is?" Mace Windu asks.

"Don't know. Watch we will. Come clear it will."

As Anakin guided Chief through the temple Cortana asks, "You think we can find more information here? I imagine a temple would have documents."

"General," Chief felt weird calling him that but it seems like he needs to do that now, "Does this temple have documents I can look over?"

"Trying to familiarize with our secrets?" Anakin said playfully, "I can show you our library, what do you need to find?"

"Just wanted to know where I can find information if I needed it."

"If you want I could give you a simple tour."

Chief already knew most of the layout thanks to Cortana but he decided accept, mostly because Cortana was pushing for him to go... mentally.
________
Count Dooku knelt down has the hologram came up, "My master."

"Lord Tyranus. This new warrior you have spoken of. Will he be a problem for you?"

"No my master. I will deal with him."

"Are you sure? This is not like any other warrior you have ever faced. Pray that he isn't like your assassin, he may be better than yours."

"Impossible. This warrior isn't intude with the force."

"We will see about that."
______
"What the."

"Problem?" Chief said to Cortana.

"No, I don't think so. A heavily encrypted transmission just disappeared. Just found it as it did."

"Any idea from who or what it was about?"

"No. It was strange how encrypted it was. Much more than the rest. But for a planet like this I guess it makes sense. About every kind of criminal is here."