Fourth floor: Tanks, Blaster, Keys to the Separatist Army

Cody tells Chief, "You saved a lot of clones. At least a platoon and a light column of tanks are still here because of you."

"Just doing my job Commander Cody." Chief says sternly.

"Then prepare to do your job more. General Luminara is here."

Chief looks to see multiple LAAT starting to make their landing with one landing close by. Out steps two jedi. Chief recognize it to be Master Luminara Unduli and her Padawan Barriss Offee. Chief saluted when he sees the Generals. "General." He says firmly.

The two Jedi nod at him and look at Cody. "General Skywalker is waiting for you." He says while signaling to Anakin and Ahsoka who seem to be bickering with eachother.

"Again." Cortana says, "Arguing like that gets men killed."

Chief was about to follow Cody but the thought of a botched plan because of two commanders not able to agree with eachother doesn't sit well with him. He decides to follow the two Generals to Anakian and Ahsoka. The two stop their bickering and Anakin and Luminara introduce their Padwans to eachother. The four General brief on what the plan is with the holo map in front of them showing the soon to be battlefield. Chief's interest is sparked when Luminara talks about in alternative plan, to the original full frontal assault. "Every Genosian building has a series of catacombs beneath it that run deep underground." Luminara said.

Barris continues saying, "Some of the tunnels are close enough to this cliff wall, so that you could cut a hole and make an entry point."

"Once inside, we could find the main reactor, plant the explosives, and blow the factory inside out." Luminara finishes.

Anakin didn't look confident saying, "It looks like a good way to get lost, if you ask me."

Chief speaks up, "If I may General. I just downloaded the series of catacombs into my NAV computer. I can do it."

"That won't be necessary trooper." Luminara said, "I have instructed Barriss to memorize all 200 junctions. The destruction will be led by the Padwans while me and Skywalker make a diversion."

"Whao hold on. Who decided this? That could be suicide." Anakin protests.

"Not if you and I are successful at holding Poggle's attention at the bridge." Luminara said with a hint of grit in her voice.

Chief takes a step towards Anakin, "I can go with them. I'll make sure the mission goes without fail." Ashoka scowls at Chief when he says this but Chief doesn't care. He just wants to complete the mission.

"We can also go for the enemy Commander." Cortana says as she replaces the holo map with herself. "While the Padwans take the generator, Chief and I capture Poggle the Lesser."

"Then it's decided." Luminara says and handing Ahsoka a demo bag filled with detonators.

"I guess it is." Anakin says.

Luminara holds small attachments to their communicators, "We'll monitor your progress on these chronometers. Synchronize on my mark. Three, two, one, mark." Everyone hits it while Chief does it on his hud.

Chief signals to the two Padwans to follow him. "Let's move."

The three run past the legions of surviving clones and armor columns. The past the red columns of dirt that Genosians use. As they continue to run Anakin and Luminara gather the troops and began to push for the factory. The three make it to the bridge and start climbing down to the pit below. When they make it to the bottom the sounds of blaster fire and stomping of driods could be heard. Chief wanted to be up there but this was more important. They run across and make it to the wall of the catacombs. Barris ignites her saber and makes a hole big enough for everyone to fit through.

Ashoka smirked, "Nice. Come on, let's go."

Before she could go in Barriss stopped her, "Wait, I should go first. I know the way."

"Be my guest."

"Shouldn't we go first?" Cortana asks, "We have the exact way, and unlike people's memories, I can't forget."

"If need be, I will lead them. I want to see if a Padawan can actually remember the way." He wanted to see what they are capable of.

"Alright then. Be my guest."

They continued through the dark catacombs slowly and quietly. Chief kept checking his movement tracker. There was almost no light but that wasn't a problem for the Spartan. The only sound they could hear was the wind going through the tunnels.  There was no resistant as every bug and droid were at top fighting.

After a few minutes of sneaking there was a hall of sleeping Genosians. Not good, "We have to find another way." Ashoka whispered.

"There's no time. This way is the fastest." Barris said.

"Maybe you're wrong."

Chief got tired of the arguing and cut ahead of the two, "Keep going." And signaled the two to follow. They continued past the bugs. Chief felt something was off as he quickly looked back to see a hand rest on top of Barris's head. Before she could make a peep Chief snuck over and snapped the bug's head. The hand fell limp and Barriss went past it. The two Padwans silently shuddered as they followed Chief.

After another moment of sneaking they went up the tunnels until they met the actual factory with multiple droids being built. One path was where the main control room was and the other was where Poggle should be at. Chief step into that direction, "You two set the charges. I'm going after the Commander." And left the Padwans to do their objective.

Chief swiftly ran through the hallway that led straight to where Poggle was and his Commander droid. "What the-" The droid exclaimed before ripping the droids head off and attaching it to his lower back. Before Poggle could react Chief grabbed his arm and had no plan of letting go. He looked at the holo map in front and wondered, 'What's on here?'

"Already on it." Cortana said downloading everything it has. She learned about every droid the CIS has and every little component that makes them.

As the download is complete Chief's hud signaled the bombs being planted. Chief then ran for the front exit, "General Skywalker! I'm making my way through the front with Poggle in tow. The Padwans were successful in their part. What's your situation?"

Anakin grunts through the comms. Sounds like he's struggling, "That's good. Kinda busy right now. We'll see you at the exit."

Chief sprints as hard as he can going past the machinery inside. He makes for the exit and as he sees the large door rise he sees two columns of tanks going over the bridge and the two Generals on Chief's side of the bridge. Anakin presses a button and the bridge explodes with the tanks going down with it. "Just in time Chief, you almost missed the show." Anakin chuckle out as he made his way to meet Chief. "Ahsoka and Barriss just got on the other side."

The Spartan walked forward still carrying the old bug, "We need to leave."

Already ahead of you." Anakin said with LAATs speeding to them. As the transports pick them up and head for the Venator, the factory explodes with everything along with it. "Now let's hope we don't have to come back again."

Chief reached around and grabbed the droid head that was on his back, "You want this?" He asks.

The Jedi Knight smirked, "Showing off again I see. What can't you do?"

"Lose."
____________
"This new soldier of their's has become too much of a threat. I'm starting to believe I will need to handle this personally."

"That won't be necessary Master. He will be taken care of shortly."

"I'll believe it when I see it."