Part 12

Jungkook pulled me close to him and kissed me.Tears of joy were falling from my eyes..i was  thinking if  this was real or it was only just a dream.

Jungkook:I'm happy that you finally understand  your real feelings.I'm happy that you finally knew that i'm the only one for you.I can't lose you again.I love you Jeon Y/N..

I was speechless from what he said..Did he just call me Jeon..Y/N?At that moment everything changed. Jungkook knelt down and took a diamond ring out of his pocket. My heart was pounding like crazy.

Jungkook: As i told you i want you to know that you are the only woman who makes me happy.The only woman i want to spend my life with her for better orfor worse.In diseases and joys.The only woman i want to grow my child with her.To travel the world with her.So Y,N do you marry me?

Tears of joy were falling from my eyes.I shouted yes and jumped on him like crazy.

Y/N:I would never want to make the same mistake ever again.I do not want to lose you ever again.You were are always i my heart and in my mind.You are my other half,the person i want to  live the rest of my life with him to grow our daughter together.It will be my pleasure to be Jeon Y/N.I love you.

I saw jungkook's tears falling.I saw Jungkook's tears fall.He smiled at me and hugged me tightly.We went back to the room and saw Ronda smiling at us.We hugged her and told her that when she will come out of the hospital we would go for ice cream and tell her the news about me and Jungkook.

Some days later:

The days passed and Ronda was better.The doctor gave us permission to leave and go home.Jungkook was holding Ronda while we were going to the car.Jungkook put her back and i fastened her belt.We went and bought Ronda's ice-cream as we were going back home.

When we got back we saw the door of the house open. I quickly took Ronda on me and Jungkook and I ran to see what was going on. As we entered confetti and balloons were falling from above.

Τhere was a nice party that Jimin,Lila,Tae and Jisoo did for us and Ronda.Everyone was there ready to welcome us.They ran all towards us and hugged us.We were so happy that our friends was by our side in this difficult moment.

We sat together and talked for many hours.We told them the news that Jungkook and i were getting married.Everyone started whistling and cheering!

The girls took my hand and led me to the kitchen.They were so happy for me.I did not expect that Lila and i would do well.And now i understand why in the beginning she was like that with me.I'm glad that these other misunderstandings were over.

The girls and i started making the preparations for my wedding.We looked for various wonderful wedding dresses,sweets,cakes and the church in witch we would get married.

After sometime, Jungkook and the boys were looking after Ronda, while me and the girls were looking for my ideal wedding dress .We went to many shops until a wedding dress capture my eye.

I was going towards it with slow steps.Everything around me were in slowmotion.It was a big princess dress with a shape of a heart and around it there were many diamonds and crystalls.

In that moment i thought that this dress was the ideal for me.It was calling my name.I couldn't take my eyes of it.

Lila:Well Y/N i think this dress belongs to you.

Jisoo:Go and get it girl!

I smiled at them and went into the shopand finally bought it.

Without the girls waiting for it ,i brought them 2 beautiful dresses and told them that i would like them to be my bridesmaids.They ran up to me and hugged me tightly.Suddenly a little white diamond dress caugh my eye.I thought this would be perfect for Ronda.

When i bought them and went back,i saw the boys plain with Ronda,This spectacle was very sweet as Jungkook's and Ronda'w smile constantly enchanted me.

 The guys  told me they would take care of Ronda so Jungkook and I could go and try out wedding cakes.We smiled at them and bow and so we started go.

When we arrived,we sat down and waited for the woman to come.She brought us multiple cakes and it was hard to decide.Jungkook took a spoonful of the dessert and put it on my nose.He smiled at me and told me that i was very beautiful.

I grabbed a piece of chocolate and spread it on his cheeks.We started laughing and teasing each other. 

???:You two are such a lovely couple,from what i see you two belong to each other.

We turned back and see an old lady with her husband smiling at us.

Jungkook:Thank you so much madam,it means a lot

Me and Jungkook were smiling at them.

Old lady: Well,back in my days we did the same thing with my husband.We were so in love like you too now!

Jungkook and me were looking at each other with a smile at our faces.

Y/N:I'm so happy to hear that madam,we hope that some day we will be like you and your husband!

Jungkook:Without wanting to be disrespectful what are you doing here?

Old woman:Well we are here with our daughter in law and my son!They are getting married in 2 weeks!

Jungkook:Well,i hope  they have a great marriage ,with lots of love.

Old lady:Thankyou young man!

Few minutes later:

Some time later we finally decided to choose red velvet for our wedding cake!We chose some sweets and candys and also the food that we will provide to our guest.

Suddenly something unexpected happened..

???:Jungkook?,Y/N?What are you doing here?

To be continue..

Hope you liked this part,be ready for the others!