Part 19(Last Part)

Suddenly I heard the door knocking

Jin:Baby are you in there?

I pushed Jungkook away imediately and slapped him.I was shaking i didnt know what to do..

Im not the type of girl that cheats but im not the girl that forget her first real love either..

Jungkook was staring me with his eyes full of tears.Its not that simple for me..i cant forget what he did to me but i cant forget the love he gave me.

Y/N:Please go..i dont want u to be here..i cant forget all the things i've been through without u..You cant just come to my life and pretent that nothing happened..

I tried so hard to forget u and the time that i started moving on i saw you..

Jungkook:Everything i did it was just to protect you and our baby..I know i made many mistakes and also for leaving you without saying anything but..

Y/N:There is no but..Please go hide until Jin leaves..You cant be here..GO

Jin:Princess why it takes you so long to open the door?

Y/N:Im coming now give me a minute..

As i walked to get to the door Jungkook took my hand and pulled me closed to him.

Jungkook:No one can call you princess except me.Did i made my self clear?

Y/N:He can call me whatever he wants.And-

Jungkook imediately putted his hands adound my back and kissed me passiinate on the lips..I couldnt finish my last sentence and i couldnt mibe either from this kiss..

My heart couldnt handle anything..i didnt know what to do..With a kiss he cant prove me that he changed..

I need to see him changing,i need him to show me..i cant do this forever.

Y/N:Jungkook if you really love me i want you to prove it,no with words,not with kisses but with actions.

If you want to be with me i want yiu to trust me and figure out things together and fight together

If u do this i will be with you.Cause a realtuonship and marriage cant be with Love only.

Communicate,trust,respect,hard work and try fuguring things together there are the things that are important.

Jungkook:I understand and im sorry..we could had found a way to solve everything together and i-

I saw Jungkook eyes field with tears trying not to cry..

Ugh i know that silly boy loves me so much..and i know he can show me that he really changed..

I put my hands on his jaw and gave hin a kiss

Jungkook smiled at me and he went to hidein the bedroom

Oh shit..

I forgot Jin was out..

Y/N:Jin Jin im coming

I walked through the door and opened it

Jin:What took you so long huh?

Y/N:Im sorry i was cleaning and-

Jin:DONT YOU DARE DO THAT AGAIN.

Y/N:W-what..

Jin:I WAITED OUTSIDE FOR 10 MINUTES

Y/N:I said..im sorry dont yell ..

Jin:I cant with you anymore..

As he finished his sentence he grabbed my arm and pulled me out if the house.

YN:LEAVE ME ALONE YOU BASTARD,UGHH HELP