Part 6

Next day..

Jungkook pov:

I slept to my bed.. Thinking what happened... I'm a fool but it was time for her to know the truth..

I regret the fact that I said my feelings and make her feel uncomfortable, But I don't regret the fact that I said that I Love her.She means everything to me.. I need her... She is the only one that can make me smile like an idiot..she is the only one that i can be my self..and she is the only one that i the biggest world in the entire planet.That i Love her.

The only woman that I want to spend my life with her.. MY FIRST LOVE!

Y/n pov:

Jimin yesterday came and drove me to his house..I was kind of happy..But the feeling of sadness was winning..

I was thinking what jungkook said to me.. Did he really love me all this years?I couldn't get this out of my mind..Because inside me..

I felt something for him too..

We arrived at jimin's house.. It was beautiful..Everything seems to be so royalty.

Y/n:Well,Did your parents know about that?i don't want them to feel uncomfortable.. 
Jimin:well..no but is fine because we are alone.. My parents left the house to me because they have some business in France.

Y/n:Oh.. Okay
Jimin:Well... What do you want to do?
Y/n:emmm I dunno.. What do you want to do?

Jimin:(To take you to my arms and hug you for the rest of the day..)

Y/n:Why are you blushing?
Jimin:I-I'm n-not...

Y/n:You ar-

Jimin grab my hand and pulled me close  to him and kissed me.. The kiss was deeper.. I could feel his hands around me.. 

But suddenly jungkook was on my mind..Why?? Why am i thinking of him,i have an amazing guy with me that loves me and i still thinking about Jungkook..

GET OUT OF MY MIND

I'm so stupid!ohhh Jeon Jungkook.. What are you doing to me.. Get out of my head..

Jimin:What happened..?
Y/n:Emm..Nothing.. Sorry..Emm do you want to watch a movie??

Jimin:Yes.. Why not.
Y/n:Well what do you want to see??

Jimin:let's see a horror movie..
Y/n:Nooo I want to see a romantic movie!

Jimin:Sorry baby you are late!
Y/n:ahhhh!! I will catch you!!
Jimin:I don't think you can..

We started running like a 10 years old childlren! I felt like I have 17 years to do gym..like I was running to a Marathon!!

And of course.. I fell!

Y/n:When I catch you you will regret it...
Jimin:hahahaha! You are like an old lady! Hahahahah... Let me help you granny!

Y/n:Ha ha ha very funny! (Sarcastic)... You are lucky cause I don't Want to punch your handsome face!

Jimin:Awww... I know that I'm handsome!
Y/n:hahaha

He help me stand up  and then we started watching amovie.. I remember that at time me and Jungook were watching a movie. 

Can someone tell me what to do!I can't get him out of my mind.. I feel like I'm seeing  jungkook everywhere..

When i'm in toilet.. When i'm eating.. When i'm sleeping... Everywhere... Anywhere.. 

Ohh..that's not good..

Jimin:I order some food.. In few minutes they will come!
Y/n:Yupi! I'm starving!

Jimin:Calm down girl..In the end you will eat me too!!But i know that i will like it

jimin smirked

Y/n:hahaha,you are so naughty..

It's been some time.. And we heard someone knock the door.

Y/n:It must be food!! I'm going!

I opened the door and then..

To be continue..