Part 9

Lila:Jungkook?? What happened??
Jungkook:s-she... K-kicked... My p-precious things..

Lila:Ohh.. Does still hurt ?
Jungkook:No I'm  just screaming like an  idiot for fun!!hat question is that?? Of course it hurts!

Lila:And what can I do for that?
Jungkook:Just help me to stand up..

Lila helped him to stand up and  they came back in in the living room.Jungkook was staring at me.I was so scared,but for some reason the way he was looking at me made my heart beat like crazy..

I tighten jimin's arm and I slowly put my head to his shoulder..He hugged me and I felt safe.

I could feel jungkook's look staring at me..Why he is still doing this?

Jungkook pov:

I was so happy that Lila was here to help me win Y/N heart because i have to get her back..sI know that she loves me too,i can feel it.I know those memories we had are still around her head.I remember when i kissed her she responded back and it wasn't just a normal kiss.I could feel the taste of her lips and her heartbeat pounding.

Now y/n I will do everything to get you back.To make you mine.Even if I get hurt I will continue to conquer you..Even the impossible I will made it possible..Love is the strongest thing.. And I know that because i'm in love with you..

Every time that I spend with you.. For me was the best gift that i've ever had..because when I'm near you,I always feel like my heart is going to get out of my chest..

You are making me crazy y/n!

When the time came up and it was the time  to see her again i was nervous.After a long time i had the chance to be with her again.Even for some hours.When jimin pened the door behind him was Y/N.She was trying not to look at me.

After we got in and sat down on the couch we started watching a movie. While we were watching "pirates of Caribbean" Y/N stood up and went to the kitchen.. After five minutes I followed her.Lila asked me where I'm going because we didn't want Jimin to understand anything..

I I really missed her..I missed her smell.. Her smile.. Her beautiful eyes.. I miss HER..I just wanted her right now.. I couldn't leave without her.

 I saw her making popcorn,so i went slowly behind her and hugged her tight..I wishpered her name around her throat.I could feel her heart beating fast.When she turned bacκ she was staring me in the eyes.I wantd to bite her lips but she immidiately kicked me into my banana and ran away. 

 I was in the ground full of pain and i  heard some steps coming towards me. 

Lila  helped me stand up and then she wwhispered something into my ear.                                              She told me that tae will come secretly here to stay with her because he didn't want her to be alone.

Jungkook:And what about me?Where im gonna sleep?
Lila:Well i think you know where

I immidiately understand what my friends were preparing.
Few minutes later We went back to the living room.I saw her hugging jimin.In that moment my blood started boiling up,how long do i have to tolearte?  

After some time later jimin and Y/N were heading each other to their rooms.Lila was waiting for tae to come,as i was  thinking what exactly i would do wih the plan that they prepared.

When Tae arrived he went with Lila upstairs.After few minutes i went too.As i was walking to Y/N i saw Jimin coming out from the restroom.It was dark and he didnt see clearly so I punched him hard without knowing  and he fainted. I grabbed him and locked him in the restroom. I didn't want him to ruin my plan, which I had no other choice.

The moment I was waiting for has come now. With slow steps I opened the door of the room where Υ/Ν was.

I lay quietly on her bed and watched her sleep.Icould sit and watch her sleep for hours.Slowly i put her on my chest and hugged her.I kissed her on the forehead and caressed her hair.I slowly lifted her chin and kissed her gently on her lips.

At that time something unexpeced happened,she slowly opened her eyes and kissed me back.From that moment i grabbed her chin and started kissing her even more passionately.I could feel her heart beating loudly and her hands touching my muscles.I went on top of her and took off my T-shirt.I slowly took off hers and started kissing her from her belly to her lips.This moment was the best of my life because i was her first.Moans could be heard from her mouth.It was turning me on. 

Later she fell asleep in my arms as i caressed her hairr

Y/n pov

I knew it was all wronged but i wanted to.He is making me feel that he was the one for me.I was so tired and i fell asleep into his arms.In his arms i felt a great security and i didn't even want to leave. 

The next morning:                                                                                                                                                                       

 I slowly opened  my eyes and watched Jungkook sleeping like a little angel..my heart was beating fast because many things came up to my mind..and Jimin was one of them..

To be continue..

Hope you liked this part!
Love you all xx

Hope you liked this part!Love you all xx