HMP 10

All members walked inside Jungkook's room

All members walked inside Jungkook's room. All saw how the maknae is sleeping peacefully, he had bags, and his lips were black. They were also veins on his neck. They all sighed, shaking their heads.
"This is the only time we can see Jungkook so peaceful, he looks so skinny" Hoseok says, covering his mouth as Jungkook moved. That's when they saw it, Jungkook's arm is bleeding.
"Did someone stab him... Wait... That's a bite... " Yoongi says as he walked close. He frowns until Jungkook's eyes suddenly opened. It was all black, he stared at Yoongi before hissing.

"Back away" It was the demon, his deep voice says Yoongi who did.
"You're so skinny" Hoseok says and the demon scoffs.
"Well shit, I need blood" The demon says, laughing.
"You just need that, you're making our maknae slowly die" Taehyung says, glaring.
"Well, yes, Jungkook hasn't been eating, I'm the one in control, so I'm making him skinny" The demon says, smirked.
"Stop, you're killing him" Jin cried out and the demon raised his brow.
"Well, you guys need to give me something... Like blood?" The demon says, his sharp teeth showing.

"Where can we get that? It's not like we'll kill some people just for you" Namjoon says, crossing his arms.
"Is humans this dumb? There's a thing called hospital" The demon says, licking his lips. More veins showed as he turned his head to them.
"Or do you want your maknae to die?" The demon says and Jin shook his head.
"No, we'll get it for you" Jin says, clasping his hands together.
"Good" The demon says, smirking. They all stared at each other before going out of the room.

"You're manipulating them!"

"Well, do you want your arms full of scar then? I'm trying to survive here" The demon says, rolling his eyes.

"Well, you don't need to survive, you need to go away"

"Like you can anyways"