HMP 17

"Let go of me, Jay! It hurts!" The demon yelled as he tried to move away from Jay, who was still trying to get him out of Jungkook's body

"No, you need to go and die" Jay says as he continued to chant the words he needed to so the demon would go away.
"Stop! I can't anymore!" The demon says, but he ain't letting the body that easily.
"Jay, stop!" The demon continues and Jay has had enough.
"Just let the boy go!" Jay says before he starts strangling the demon, or Jungkook's body. The demon's eyes widened, but he smirked after.

"Guys, I can't anymore, I can't take hearing Jungkook screaming like this" Yoongi says, he was getting crazy every scream he heard.
"Yoongi, that is not Jungkook" Jin says, but Yoongi didn't listen to him. Suddenly, the screams stopped, making all of them stop. They all look at each other, worry on their faces.

Jay continued to strangle the demon, who was just laughing and screaming. He had this smirk on his face that Jay was getting angry at.
"Let the boy fucking go, demon" Jay says until the demon starts to cough. His eyes rolling to the back of his head. Jungkook's mouth opened and dark smoke had come out from it. It was the demon, Jay knew for a fact because he had seen it so many times. He did one thing, kill the demon and never ever let it come back. The demon screamed and screamed before he completely disappeared.
"You are never coming back" Jay says, coughing. He suddenly remembered Jungkook, his eyes widened.

Yoongi barged in, he froze as he saw what's happening. There, Jungkook, was still tied on the chair, head thrown aback with his mouth opened. Jungkook wasn't moving, it's like he's dead. They all turned their heads to Jay who was just standing there, frozen.

"What the fuck did you do?!"