HMP 3

Jungkook cries as he stared at the scratch marks on his arms, the demon that had possessed him did this

Jungkook cries as he stared at the scratch marks on his arms, the demon that had possessed him did this. A punishment because he almost blew his cover.
"Please just leave me alone... " Jungkook sobs, covering his face.

"I'm not gonna leave you alone, okay?"

"Please.... " Jungkook says, shaking his head.
"Jungkook?" He hears, the demon panicked and took over. Jungkook gasps, holding onto his neck as he felt like choking.
"Jungkook? You okay there?" He hears, clearing his throat.
"Yeah! I'll come out in a second!" Jungkook yelled, standing up. He stared at the mirror, scoffing.
"You're such a fucking baby, now what will I do with these puffy eyes" The demon says, touching his puffy his eyes.

"Get out of my body!"

"Your screams won't do anything" The demon says, unbothered as he washes his face. He wiped his face with the towel, getting out of the bathroom. He was met with Yoongi, staring at him with confusion.
"Did you cry?" Yoongi asks, noticing the puffy eyes.
"Uh... A little" Jungkook says, smiling slightly.
"Oh... You can always come to me when you're sad, okay?" Yoongi says, patting his shoulder. Jungkook nods, walking away.

Yoongi walked inside the bathroom, seeing little droplets of blood on the floor... And some black liquid? He frowns... Did Jungkook...
"No, Yoongi, don't think shits like that... Jungkook might've just hurt himself" He muttered to himself, cleaning the droplets before doing what he was about to do.

Jungkook groans, or should I say, the demon groaned as he stared at the food right in front of him. He wanted blood or anything that he could eat, he didn't want these shitty human food.
"Is the food not okay?" Jin asks, raising his brow.
"U-uh, no! It's okay, hyung, just don't have the appetite" Jungkook says, chuckling. Jin nods, humming.

"After this, I'll go out at night and kill some people to eat"