HMP 1

(I don't know if this is horror or just some shit plot I made 🤣)

Jungkook sighs, his hyungs had forced him to go inside this place. The place looked extremely haunted that it scared him.
"You guys sure about this? This place seems dangerous" Jungkook says, making Taehyung and Jimin laugh at him.
"Why are scared? Aren't you the brave maknae of ours?" Jimin says, raising his brow. Jungkook gulps, looking down.
"Come on, Koo, it's not that scary" Taehyung says, patting Jungkook's back.

Jungkook's breath hitches as he thought he had saw something from the distance.
"I should've just declined" He says and felt himself being pushed. He gasps, looking back and now not seeing his hyungs.
"What... I... I was just with them awhile ago" He says until he starts coughing as he smells something bad. He looks around, using his flashlight. It felt so hard to breathe, he held onto his neck, breathing heavily.
"Help!" He managed to get out before he grabbed into the darkness.

"Y'all, where's Jungkook?" Jin asks, raising his brow after counting them all.
"Let's look for him" Hoseok says, his voice shaky. He felt some tap on his shoulder, making him scream.
"Yoongi hyung! Stop!" Hoseok yelled until a loud scream is heard.

"Help!"

All of them looked at each other, eyes widened before they followed where it came from. They arrived a closed door. Namjoon opened the door and they were met with Jungkook staring at something.
"Jungkook?" Jimin says, walking close and tapping Jungkook's shoulder. The maknae got startled, looking back at them all.
"You okay?" Taehyung asks, raising his brow.
"Y-yeah, just zoned out and I lost you guys!" Jungkook says, pouting. The others frowned, he was just scared awhile ago and now he's fine. They just shrugged it off, patting his head.
"Come on, let's get out, this place is boring" Jimin says, huffing. Jungkook nods and they all got out, but what they didn't see was how the maknae's eyes turned black for a few seconds.