Agreement

Khushi was pacing the length of the living room , worrying about Arnav , that's when she heard the door cracking sound and instantly knew who it was . She walked upto him and about to say something when he crossed her , kept his car keys on the tea table and went towards their room , completely ignoring her . Khushi felt bad but knew that he is right so he have the right to be angry on her . By seeing his face she could tell that he had cried a lot and even looked stressed so dropped the idea to talk to him today and postpone it to tomorrow . She entered the room and saw him already asleep , showing back towards her , although she knew it was his act . She quietly came and slid to the other side  , both could not sleep the whole night . The coming two days were hard for Khushi as whenever she tried to talk to him , he ignored her as if she did not exist . 

AFTER TWO DAYS 

Night time

Arshi's room

Arnav was pretending to sleep showing his back towards Khushi . These two days none of them could sleep well because of their habit of cuddling each other while sleeping .

Khushi : (with a sigh) Still upset ??

NO RESPONSE 

Khushi : Arnav you know the reason na because of why I am not willing to there .

NO RESPONSE 

Arnav!!

NO RESPONSE

You know that I can bear everything but your ignorance , right ??

NO RESPONSE 

Arnav , why are you doing this ??? I just don't want to return to the same hell where I would have lost . 

Arnav : Ya , the same hell where you met a devil like me .

Khushi : ARNAV !! 

Arnav : (turning to her, who was sitting on the bed)  What is it Khushi ?? I am not forcing you for anything instead not even talking to you ... what's your problem ?? And who said you to come to India ... I said na I will go alone?? No need to worry , you should not step there . And now I am not ignoring you but practicing to stay without you because in India the same is gonna happen ... I cannot be with you the whole time ... I cannot cuddle you , hold you while sleeping , so I am trying to get used to it because no one knows how many months I need to spend in India .

Khushi : Fine !!

Arnav : Huh??

Khushi : I am also coming with you ....

Arnav : (sitting on the bed excitedly) Really ??

Khushi : (sighing) hmm

Arnav : (composing himself) Khushi ... You don't need to do this for me ... I ...(cut by Khushi)

Khushi : Arnav .. I am neither doing this for you nor because of you ... I want to do this for myself ....  so that I don't get hunt by the past but smile at it thinking of the tit for tat I gave them for their cruel deeds towards me ... (holding his hands) I am sorry ... I did a grave mistake by telling you not to punish them and on top of that to stop you I gave you my promise ... but not now ... I will not stop you now , instead I am with you in this ... I am sorry .

Tears were flowing uncontrollably from her eyes . She hugged him tightly weeping on his embrace . He hugged her back , consoling her because he totally knew in which situation she was . She had decided to go to the same place that hunts her as well as makes her smile . Hunts her for those cruel deeds done by his so-called-family and smile by the lovely memories they made in Payash(Akash-Payal)  wedding .