Snakewaji aa gaye (Mr.Snakewa came)

NEXT MORNING 

ARSHI ROOM

Khushi came out of the washroom looking fresh . She saw Arnav sleeping on his tummy and smiled looking at his cute look . She was going to him when her phone rang . She went to the tea table where her phone was kept and saw the caller . She quickly picked up the call ... and

ON CALL

Ha ... ??

Ok ...

You are ready ??

Fine ...

Ya ... all done !!

Hmm...

Ok bye !!

END OF THE CALL

Khushi :(thinking) Now ... let me see ... how many days you'll live in this house .... oops sorry .... in this hell willingly Mr and Mrs . Jha !! You think it's so easy ?? Yea .... maybe with the old Khushi but not the current one . (smirking evilly)

*************************************************

AT THE SAME TIME

Shyam entered Shantivan exhausted . Yes , did you all noticed that Shyam was not in the house while Khushi entered Shantivan . I thought  you guessed it as ... if Shyam was there ... he would definitely have created some more drama . Okay ... so Shyam now entered his room ... exhausted with the long travel and that too by bus . Actually he had to go to Chandigarh yesterday for some work and his so-called-RaniSaheba called him last night asking him to come from any source he gets and yes ... the only thing he got to travel was by bus and that too he had to wake up early at 3 so as to catch the bus which was scheduled on 4 a.m to move to Delhi . He saw Anjali pacing the room with an irritated face .... continuously muttering something .... He went to her and called her name and  he was indeed surprised to see her angry face when she turned up to look at him . 

Anjali :(with full rage) YOU FOOL ... How many times have I called you ?? I told you to come to Dehli as soon as you can , right ?? And this was your soon ?? I called you last night and you are here at morning 8 ?? How dare you ??

Shyam : Arey ... calm down ... what happened ?? Tell me clearly .

Anjali : What happened ?? You are asking me what happened ?? Yesterday so much happened here and you are asking me what happened ?? Are you out of your mind dammit ??

Shyam :(thinking) This lady will make me go mad some day .... Can't she understand this much also that I was not in Shantivan yesterday ?? She has gone mad .... and now I need to take it slowly .

His thought got disturbed when he heard the sound of finger snapping . He jerked back when he saw her fingers so close to his eyes . He sighed irritated but soon composed himself and walked to her , held her shoulders and asked looking straight into her eyes .

Shyam : What happened ??

***********************************************************

ARSHI'S ROOM

Khushi turned around to wake Arnav up but was shocked to see him standing there folding his hands to his chest looking at her doubtfully .

Arnav : Who was that on the call ??

Khushi : Nobody .

Arnav : Khushi I asked you something ... answer me ... I just heard you talking to someone .