♡18. Vacation Planning

No one's POV

Taekook, Namjin , Yoonmin and our sunshine jhope were at Namjoon and Jin's house.

They were deciding on where to go for a vacation.

They are were sitting in the living room.

Taehyung and Jungkook sat at the corner  Jimin and yoongi at the middle , Namjin at the right corner while jhope sat on the floor .

And how he ended up on the floor you ask,

Because he was so excited about the trip that he kept jumping on the couch , this annoyed yoongi and he pushed jhope out of the couch and on the ground.

" I was thinking Paris " Jungkook said while looking at the others.

" Didn't we go there last time " joonie said while looking at Jungkook who pouted.

Taehyung noticed the cute pout and kissed it away. The tomato Jungkook returned.

" It's okay baby we'll go there next time, just us " Taehyung reassured his husband while caressing his hand .

" Stop reminding me that I'm single ugh " jhope groaned while looking through a world map.

Taehyung playfully hit hobi's head .

" Why are you looking at a world map, hyung " Jimin asked thinking about the world in jhope's creative brain.

" It has all the country names its very convenient" jhope said while nodding with a bright smile.

" You're stupid hyung " Jimin says and laughs.

" And you are just short " jhope says back. Taekook and Namjoon burst out laughing at jhope's words. Taehyung even snorted .

" Eomma~ Hobi is being mean " Jimin whined calling Jin who was in the kitchen preparing snacks.

" Hobi stop being mean to Jimin " Jin said while bringing a tray full of cookies, spicy chips and orange juice.

Taehyung quickly got up to help Jin with the bowls.

Jin patted Taehyung's head .

" I've raised a fine gentlemen " Jin said proudly to Taehyung.

Taehyung smiled shyly and took a cookie to eat . Jungkook chuckled at his shy husband and pecked his lips.

" So have you all decided where to " Jin asked while sitting beside his husband.

" No babe we keep saying no to all the places " Namjoon says while rubbing his forehead.

" Aww joonjoon don't be stressed out , we'll decide it soon " Jin says and rubs namjoon's shoulder.

" But jinnie we've been at it for 2 hours now " namjoon says and leans on Jin's shoulder.

" It's okay baby " Jin says and kisses his husband's pretty dimples.

.

.

.

.

" WHY THE DUCK Are You All Staring At Us " Jin yells at the other five who enjoying the couple drama.

" JOONJOON ~ " Everyone except yoongi teased Jin who blushed.

" Stop it guys "Namjoon said while blushing as well.

" You guys are so cute " Jungkook said with a big smile while looking at his role model couple.

" You're the cutest of all " Tae said to kookie and he blushed.

Jimin frowned and faced his husband who was napping peacefully.

" When will you be all flirty with me huh ?" Jimin asked shaking yoongi.

" In bed " yoongi said while his eyes closed knowing Jimin is gonna me a red mochi.

" We were not supposed to spill the bedroom secrets" Jimin said being flustered.

" Oh please like you don't call your brother at 2:00am and say everything" yoongi says.

Namjoon looks at Tae who was laughing.

" Why don't you tell me anything, I'm your brother too?" He asked jimin

" Well I would if you wouldn't dose off after 20 minutes " Jimin says .

" Don't be sad hyung I'll tell you later" Tae says to his older brother who nodded showing a thumbs up sign.

" hey!!" Jimin says angrily.

Jungkook, jhope, Jin and yoongi leave the brothers to fight while they search for new destination for the trip.

" What about Hawaii " Jin says while looking at Everyone in hope that this place will not get rejected.

" Hawaii sounds great" Jungkook says .

" Yeah we can take lots of pictures there too " Taehyung says.

" The sunset is nice and food is good too" Jimin says.

" So it's settled, we're going to Hawaii" Namjoon says with a smile.

" Yay " everyone cheers.

" Now for the resort bookings " Jimin says with a sign . He is really tired.

" Don't worry guys I will myself do the bookings " jhope says standing up from the floor.

" Don't mess it up please last time you booked a room, we had to sleep 4 people on one bed." Jin said remembering the awful time.

" I will not mess up this time " jhope says and sits on Taehyung's leg.

" So when do we go?" Taehyung ask while holding his kookie's hand .

" um Next week" namjoon says.

" Ok then pack your stuff guys we're going to Hawaii" Kookie yells excitedly and pushes of jhope who was sitting on his husband's lap.

Tae laughs at his jelly baby's action and kisses his lips.

"TO HAWAII" they all cheer and start eating Jin's cookies.

🍍

The End

____________________

Word count-869
Date -24/1/2021

__________________

So this is a part 1 and I will be making a part 2 where the all go to a vacation in Hawaii.🌴

Please look forward to it.
Also thanks a lot for 6k. It really means a lot.

Here is a heart for you.

❀______________❀

Hope you liked this chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment.

Borahae 💜💜💜💜💜~