♡26. Sick Bunny

It all started with a sneeze.

" Acchhooo "

Tae jolted up at the sudden sound in his ears. He opened his eyes to see a dark room and then he realized where he was.

Sighing he layed back down against the soft mattress and pulled kookie close against his warm body.

" Jeez, bless you baby, are you ok? " He asked rubbing kookie's back gently.

" Sorry for waking you up, Tae " kookie apologized weakly and rubbed his nose against tae's pajama shirt.

" Are you okay sweetie? " Tae asked with concern and ran his hand through jungkook's partly sweaty hair.

" Yeah I'm okay, just a little sneeze nothing else" kookie reassured his worried husband.

" You sure? " Tae asked furrowing his eyebrows.

" Yes now sleep " kookie huffed and buried his face back in tae's chest.

" Bab- " Tae was interrupted by Jungkook snoring loudly. The older sighed and kissed jungkook's hair.

" Good night baby"

And the next thing you know, kook's sick with a cold and cough.

Jungkook was currently laying down on the bed covered in a huge mountain of blankets and a pile of used tissues  around his face.

Taehyung stayed close to his lover's side, in case he needed to rub his back every time Jungkook let out a wheezy cough.

" Baby? " Tae called out as he entered their bedroom with a tray . He placed the tray on the other side of the bed.

" Tae? " Jungkook mumbled, slowly opening his little eyes and tried to look over the blanket that covered half of his face.

Tae cooed and uncovered his husband's face. Jungkook squinted his eyes , trying to adjust with the sunlight.

" How you feeling ,petal? " Tae asked softly as he helped jungkook sit upright, leaning against the headboard.

" Not.. good " Jungkook groaned out holding a tissue to his nose, just in time to cover a sneeze .

" Bless you baby " Tae said , rubbing kookie's neck.

" Ugh danks " kookie said after he was done wiping his nose.

" Medicine time sweetie " Tae chimed while jungkook groaned not wanting to taste awful cough syrup.

" NNOO i don't wanna have that " jungkook said closing his mouth with his hands.

" You have to drink it pumpkin  and i didn't ask " tae said sternly and opened the bottle cap.

" Its Yucky and Bitteerr " Kook whined and shaked his body. Tae sighed .' So we gotta do it the hard way then' he said to himself.

" It's a healthy bitter " Tae said measured the 1ml in his cup ." Open your mouth baby" tae said and brought the puke-green syrup to kook's mouth.

Kook shaked his head as a no, with his mouth fully zipped closed. his hands guarding the entrance.

" Baby Don't make me do it the hard way " tae said while scratching his nape.

" Dont wanna have that yuck " kook said stubbornly and crawled away from his husband.

" Your'e not going anywhere " Tae said and held kook by his wrist . Kook fussed and thrashed against his husband's hold.

The older bear skillfully held both of jungkook's hands and pressed them behind him and let kook lean against is shoulder.