♡27. Tease {M}

It was Friday night and the Adorable Couple had already decided what to watch. ~Goblin~.

They mainly kook wanted to watch it cause he recently had a little thing for Gong Yoo the lead male actor.

So there they were all cuddled up on the sofa cum bed, popcorn and sprite on the side, All ready to watch the kdrama.

" I just love Yoo he's soo amazing " Jungkook gushed after watching the actor fighting with swords.

" Hmm " Tae hummed, blankly.

He tried to ignore his husband fanboying about another man other than him.

Jungkook continued talking Suddenly, a close-up on Gong yoo's face and jungkook squealed loudly.

"  i.my heart literally skipped a beat " jungkook said holding tae's hand.

" It was just a close-up Koo, nothing to squeal about," Tae said getting jealous.

" But he's sooo Handsome," Jungkook said pouting.

" Is he more handsome than me? " Tae asked pointing to himself and then the screen.

Jungkook quickly got a hint that Tae was jealous.

Whenever Tae compares himself to another guy means that he's jealous.

Jungkook being a little shit decided to tease Tae.

" Well... you know" he stuttered and scratched his hair.

" No I don't know you tell me" Tae snapped, folding his hands to his chest.

" You're Handsome and hot but ..he's a little bit... a tiny bit more" kookie said doing the 'tiny' action with his fingers.

He was internally laughing at tae's face.

Tae gasped but then pouted.

" Ok, you know what don't talk to me" Tae huffed and walked to their bedroom.

Kookie burst out laughing.

" Baby come back, I was just teasing you," kookie said as he stood up following behind his angry bear.

Kook found Tae laying on the bed, face buried in a pillow and back facing him.

Jungkook cooed and sat on tae's back.

" Hey hubby, I was just kidding with you," kook said and hugged him from behind. He squirmed a little but Jungkook was too strong.

" Noo..go away," Tae said and pushed kookie off him.

" But I wanna stay with my sweet hubby," kookie said, climbed on Tae again and this time laying on him.

" Go write a poem for your Handsome crush," Tae said in a kiddy tone.

"Wha-" Jungkook laughed and sighed.

He then buried his face in tae's fluffy hair and blew on it, tickling it.

A little giggle escaped Tae's mouth betraying him.

Kookie cooed and tickled tae's neck making his lover laugh.

Jungkook then whispered really sweet words in tae's ears to calm him down.

" So I'm more Handsome than that Gong guy," Tae said as he concluded.

" The most Handsome" kookie completed and booped tae's nose.

" Yay " Tae cheered and turned over now coming face to face with his partner.

Kookie yelped at the sudden movement but Tae quickly held Jungkook's waist keeping him steady.

They immensely stared into each other's eyes. Completely mesmerized.