♡2.The Annoying Dog

Tae's POV

I was napping on the couch when I felt a weight on my stomach.i thought it was Taegguk so I lifted my hand to pull him on my chest to cuddle.
But when I touched him, he had fur and my son doesn't have fur. I quickly open my eyes and screams at the furry creature on my body.

"Aahh KOOKIE"

Kookie came running out the kitchen with a spatula in his hand.

"What happened are you okay?"said kookie while catching his breath.

"No get this creature of me"

"Tae it's our dog gureum" kook says picking up the dog which was on my tummy .

"No it's your dog"Why is it even here? I say to kookie.

"My mom came here an hour ago. She said that she is going to her friend today so we have to take care of it."
"No get this out of the House"

"why do you hate him so much????"

"Because it's clingy,it only likes you and it barks at me"I say while going to the kitchen to drink a cup of water.
"No it's not"kook says to me .

"Woof woof"gureum barks loudly which scares me and I cough out the water from my mouth.
Kookie pats my back while I cough.
When I stop.i glare at him.

"I told you"
"Whatever"
"No you promise me not to keep the dog near me "
"Ok I promise"

~Later~
I am in the bathroom doing my business when the dog comes in and barks at me. Why is it even here? It's actually my fault I kept the door open.

Woof woof woof woof

"KOOKIE"

"Why did you call me in the bathroom.do u have diarrhea???"
Kook says while looking at me with worried expression.

Don't get us wrong we are a very open couple. We feel comfortable talking to eachother about our pains and stuff.(◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。we love each other too much.

"First thing is no I don't have diarrhea second get this dog out of the bathroom"
"Why did you even keep the door open in the first place?"kook says while getting gereum out of the bathroom and locking it .
"Its a habit now.i used to keep it open when Taegguk was very small so if he cried I can hear it "
"Aww your such a caring daddy I love you so much" kook says coming to me.

"Hey hey I'm in the middle of business you can kiss me later"
"Oh haha ok I will not bother you. Continue" kook giggles while going out.

~Later~

Kookie's POV

I was rocking Taegguk to sleep when gereum started barking. This startled gukk and he began to cry loudly. I was actually angry at gereum because Taegguk hardly sleeps these days and when he wanted to sleep the dog woke him up.
"Oh baby it's alright " gukk kept crying. I got up and went to tae who was working in our office room . Tae knows how to calm gukkie.

"Tae gukkie won't stop crying." I say to Tae who was reading a file.
He quickly gets up and gukkie does pick me up hands to tae.
Tae takes him from me and started making funny faces. Taegguk instantly laughed and hugged his father. I sign in relief and sit down on the couch.

"Why was he crying " Tae asks while sitting next to me

"Gereum" I say while looking at tae who smirks. He proved his point.
"I told you to keep the dog out"
"I know I will" I say while leaning my head on Tae's shoulder.

"Are you tired, love?" Tae asks while I just nod.

"How about I tuck our little gukkie to bed and then we both can cuddle on the bed while I sing you your favourite song"
"I would love that" I say while smiling at my perfect hubby.

"I love you tae"
"I love you more bunny"

Word count- 665
Date-15 November 2020

(◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。
Hope you all liked it.