Epilogue

Diya's POV

We are in italy right now. As the wedding is taking place here.

As soon as we land Giovanni came to receive us.

He welcomed all of us and then we left for their mansion as that is where the wedding will take place tomorrow.

As we reached Roberto uncle and Beth aunty welcomed us in.

"Let me show you guys your rooms, you all must be tired" Aunty said and we nodded

" Gio you show bella her room" she said and went ahead and i saw as my dad and brothers went behind her muttering colourful words and uncle Roberto hiding his smile and shaking his head.

"Shall we?" He asked and i nodded

" Yeah!!" I said

We walked in silence for a few minutes.

"You have a nice home" i said looking at the interior of the mansion.

"Thanks" he said

" Where is emmy?" I asked

"She is in her room on the other side of  the mansion." He replied.

"Ohh...ok? Can i meet her?" I asked

"Yeah you can but you should take a rest first you must be tired" he said

"Yeah!!! Sure" i replied and we reached the room.

"Here... Your luggage will be here in a few" he said and i nodded.

We stood in silence for a few minutes watching each other.

"I missed you" he said after few minutes

"I missed you too" i replied and soon we were so closed to each other that if anyone of us move our lips will be touching.

I watched as he looked from my eyes to my lips for a few seconds and just as he was getting close i closed my eyes.

Suddenly we hear a throat clear and we jumped apart.

I looked around to watch aunt Bethany and uncle Roberto standing in front of us with a grin.

I looked down embarrassed as my cheeks heat up.

"Ohh...uhh i just remember i have to check for the few arrangements for tomorrow" Gio said and left us

"I ...i should also get some rest, bye" I said and ran inside my room and locked it.

We ....we almost kissed and that too in front of his parents..... Uhhhh!!!!

After calming my racing heart down i took a bath and then retired for bed.

Tomorrow is big day.

And indeed it will be a big day.....

Next day....

Diya's POV

I woke up to someone knocking on my door constantly.

I got up to open the door and saw emmy standing in front of me.

"Emmy!!!! Diyaaa!!!" We both squealed loudly and hugged each other.

"Come inside " i told her and took her inside my room.

"So....how are you feeling soon to be bride?" I asked teasing her and watched as her smile dropped.

"Hey what happened?" I asked her frowning.

As she was about to reply me she got a message , she opened and read it and i watched as her expressions changed.

I came forward to read the message but she closed the phone.