Chapter 32

Emilia's Pov

Finally!!! Its time....

"Mel ....mel " i shouted excitedly from my room.

"What happened emmy why are you shouting" Melisa asked me

"Its time already , i need to leave for the airport.... I am finally going to explore the world....now mommy daddy and bro will see that i am not a little girl and that i can take care of myself" i said to her and she smiled (smirked)

"Ofcourse sweetheart now they will see that you don't need them anymore" she said

"But am i doing a right thing mel? Should i really go , i am really scared. What if something happened? What if i missed the plane or what if i got lost?" I asked her all questions in one breath

"Shush now don't you dare backout from our plan you will do just fine" she said

"Now comeon i have called an uber i will sneak you out from the back door then you will run and find the uber i book for you just around the corner ,it will take you the airport alright" she explained

"And here is the cash when you reached airport buy yourself a ticket of wherever you wanna go and yes don't take your phone with you buy yourself another one after reaching there ,alright now lets go" she said and took my luggage and held my hand then she took me to the back door of our backyard after that i did as we planned i hugged melisa and thanked her for helping me so much then ran and found the uber just around the corner.

"Emilia?" Asked the uber driver confirming if its me or not. He was in his mid 50's i think .

"Yes...to the airport please" i said and give him a big smile and he smiled back.

After that he started driving. I was looking outside and watched as the trees zoom passed us. Suddenly the uber started  misbehaving and then suddenly it stopped.

"What happened?" I asked the driver.

"I don't know let me check" he said and went out of the car to check the problem.

After few minutes i also got down to know what happened.

"What happened?" I asked him

"Its seems the engine shuts off.... You need to take another cab it won't start anytime soon" he said

"What....b..but there is no one in sight how will i get another cab and reach on time at the airport" i asked as tears appeared in my eyes. Driver sighed

"Ok ok i will help you find a cab alright" he said and took his phone out then talked to someone.

"Alright i asked my co worker and he said he is near us so he will come and take you to the airport alright" he said

"Thankyou " i replied and after waiting for 15-20 mins another cab came and it took me to the airport.

I paid the driver and went inside the airport then asked for the flights and they said that only one flight is left and that is for London and then there is a flight for newyork but it will took off after 3-4 hours.

So i took a ticket to london and boarded the flight.

I sat at my seat in the plane and look outside as the plane took off.

' Finally i am going to explore the world and that to alone. Now everyone will know that i am not a little girl anymore.' i thought to myself .

Melissa's Pov

Finally!!!! The stupid bitch is gone now i just need to call the boss and inform him .