Chapter 13

Diya's Pov

I woke up feeling a soft bed under me , it feels like i am sleeping on a cloud but i don't remember my hotel bed this soft. Then it was like a horror film everything came to my mind at once. Bro's call ...dad in a hospital... Me checking out on reception then some commotion and then a hand on my mouth and pinching sensation in my neck....

I got up so fast that all the blood rush to my head at once.

I sit on the bed for few minutes until the dizziness went away. After that i took a look at the room and i can say if i wasn't so confused and scared for my life i would feel the luckiest girl alive to wake up to such a beautiful room. It was so beautiful.

Source - Google

Source - Google

After few minutes of admiring the room i got up and saw three doors and i don't know which one will led me outside. But one thing i don't understand is why am i kidnapped and  why am i not locked away in some basement or something like thats what happens to girls in the movies no??

But whatever i have to act smart and leave this place . And once i am out i will directly go to the airport and take the first flight back home.

Remembering my flight .... 'where is my luggage and my phone... passport??' Oh my god did my kidnappers have my passport and phone.

'Then how am i going to leave this place'...i asked myself panicking.

'Okay... Okay diya relax deep breath in deep breath out ....' i repeat this mantra few minutes.

I have to calm down and think everything with clear mind. Panicking won't help my situation .

First of all i have to leave this place somehow without getting caught then i can ask for help from someone or i can go to the police station they will definately help me.

'Yes ...its a good plan , let's just hope i can leave this place in one piece ' i thought , God please help me...

I slowly walked towards the first door and open it but turns out to be a bathroom then i went to another door and open it and my jaw dropped to the floor , if i said the room was beautiful then this was every girls dream room .