Chapter 37

Giovanni's POV

After landing in London we came out of our jet saw 2 SUV's standing outside with some bodyguards. One of the man came forward and introduced himself as Leo's man.

But in our line of work we can't just trust anybody blindly so i called Leo and confirm with if him they are his man or not as dad put the gun in front of his head.

After Leo's confirmation we enter the SUV and went to his mansion.

After few hours of riding we reached their. I came out of the car with mom and dad and met with Matthew and carson at the front.

"Welcome Giovanni" Matthew said as he put his hand forward to shake while carson greeted my parents.

"Did you guys found anything about my emmy ?" Mom asked them

"Mrs Deluca lets go inside first, please come" Matthew said

"Please come with me to Leo's office we will discuss everything there" Matthew said and i nodded

Just as we were going i heard someone call mom's name. We all turn around to see a lady with a plaster around her hand. She looked shocked as she faced mom.

"Beth?" She muttered
"Poonam?" I heard mom said equally shocked.

Suddenly that women came and hugged mom tightly and after few minutes she pull back and slapped mom and then started crying.

"I hate you i hate you so much you stupid , you left without informing me or telling me anything. Do you know how much i tried to find you i called you so many times but it didn't work. You just left leaving that stupid letter saying you are leaving." She said angrily.

"I am sorry , i am sorry P" mom said and hugged her tightly.

We watched as they both started crying . I looked around to see that everyone was presented here. Steven his sons , frank and 2 more men as well. We all watched silently as those two hugged and cried.

After few minutes Steven cleared his throat which got everyone's attention.

"Lets go in the Living room" he said and we all followed.

After everyone got settled dad asked mom how did she know this lady.

"She is my best friend Poonam" mom exclaimed.

"Was!! I am not your bestie anymore." She said angrily.

"Oh shut up P , I am your only bestie dare you give this title to someone else then i am going to find her and kill her. This title only belongs to me got it." Mom said and huffed.

"Nope.. unless you give me good explanation for your disappearance all those years ago. I am not going to take you as my bestie again." She said and crossed her hands.

"Fine fine, I will tell you everything." Mom said and sighed.

"Do you remember in college i told you my family is dangerous. Well when i said dangerous i was pretty serious. Well my family was in Mafia." Mom said and waited for the lady's reaction.

"Holy shit Mafia?" She said with wide eyes .

From the corner of my eyes i saw Steven and his son got stiffened.

"Yeah!! So one day i got a call from my dad who told me to come back as fast as i can and he said not to inform anyone not even you. So i left in the night after you fall asleep once i reached home i found that someone had killed my mom and my elder sister and now they were after me.
From that day dad started my training as after my sister i was the sole heir of my dad's mafia. He told me to never contact you or anyone else because if our enemies found out they could harm you to reach us. So i deleted all your contacts and changed my sim card as well. Thats how i lost all contact with you . I am so sorry." Mom said as she finished her story with tears in her eyes.