How to Fall in Love (46)

Copyright © 2015 by roastedpiglet (of Wattpad)

          All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without written permission from the author.

Piggy's Note:

Hey, lovelies! It's February nowtime flies so fast! How have you been?

Thank you so much for all the comments (and threats, you frustrated peeps) on the last chapter! You're the reason my start to 2015 is fuzzy and beautiful. Plus, we did it! HTFIL reached #3 in Humor and 2M+ readsand it's all because of YOU. You made it plausible even if HTFIL didn't deserve such a spot, so. Thank. You. So. Immensely. Much :)

Song to the side is "Love Me Like You Do" by Ellie Goulding. It's sooo beautifulyou've got to give it a listen! The lovely cover to the side is by @xsnowberryx, and in the external link is the cute banner made by @Imperfect_Stars. Thank you :)

I'm so sorry that it's so short, I'm so sorry for the delay!!! I didn't want to force the chapter to be longer, and I hate that I can't write better chapters for you!!! But II still hope that you'll like this chapter...

Thank you so much, lovely peeps! I love you!

Your #Fia Captain,

Myka

P.S. I tried to make it PG-13. If anything doesn't sit well with you, please let me know :)

P.P.S. Dedicated to Nadia (@xxKeepGoingxx), for being utterly amazing. Thank you! <3

❀❃❀❃❀

c h a p t e r  f o r t y - s i x

[  h o w  t o  d r o w n  i n  f i r e  ]

          People usually drowned in water—massive oceanic water.

But it was fire.

It was fire I was drowning in.

I instinctively closed my eyes as I felt them—relished and cherished them—Finn's lips.

The sensation of his lips on mine, moving so smoothly yet roughly—hungrily—at the same time, was more than intoxicating—it was slowly killing me, yet exciting me in ways I couldn't name. I felt so alive inside.

In an instant, his fingers cupped my chin as his other hand snaked its way to my face, the warmth of his palm radiating off into my cheek. The touch of his fingers on my skin was so distinctive—he held me with tenderness, with need, with desire. With slow passion and rushing hunger.

His tongue pushed my lips open and I gasped at the force, his tongue entering my mouth, meeting with mine, and tasting me. Urgent, without breaking the kiss, he stood up, and his hand cupping my chin moved to my back and pulled me against him, impatiently, as he carried me and put me on the table, my bottom feeling the coolness of the glass.