How to Fall in Love (26)

Copyright © 2014 by roastedpiglet (of Wattpad)

          All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without written permission from the author.

Piggy's Note:

Hey, baby doll! What's up?

Smilebecause you're loveliest that way. [wink]

Thank you SO much for reading / voting / commenting / adding to your reading list(s) / following! "How to Fall in Love" has reached bold red [gasp] and I owe it all to you!

I hope you'll like this chapter! If you would look closely, you'd see that there are a lot of negations here, negations that pertain to whatever the two leads exchanged with each other last chapter.

To the right is "Bet on You," by The RockAteers.

See you again soon?

Cookies x muffins x cupcakes

Myka

❀❃❀❃❀

c h a p t e r  t w e n t y - s i x

[  h o w  t o  b e  s t r a n g e l y  a d o r a b l e  ]

          Just one more.

Just one more bite, I told myself, and I'll talk to him.

Finn swirled his fork in an artful fashion, putting it inside his mouth.

Go.

"I have a lot of questions."

Finn looked up from his Pesto o' Cream. There was left-over cream on the upper left side of his lips, instantly making me laugh.

I pointed at it. It looked like left-over shaving cream! Did he forget to shave it off? I chuckled relentlessly. Better yet, he looked like Santa whose beard got chewed off by Rudolf!

This was my Christmas.

He furrowed his eyebrows, swallowing his forkful of pesto in an instant. He wiped his whole mouth with a tissue napkin and then looked down at it, revealing the left-over shaving cream, before putting it aside and proceeding to scowl at me. "Do you think that's funny?"

I stopped a short chuckle from coming out. "N—no."

"You don't have the liberty to ask me. I have a lot of questions."

The smile left my face. "No, I do."

"I do."

"I do!"

"No, I d—"

"Please stop?" I asked, stifling the urge to smack him on the back of his head. If he was going to act like this, I guess this was the end of this specific discussion. Heaps of questions? Perhaps for some other time. I shook my head at Finn in a reproachful manner. "You're behaving childishly."