7

Martin, you go with Aman to that Shreevastav's site and make sure everything is fine.

Sidharth ordered and closed his laptop to leave soon.

You are doing it deliberately na??

Martin asked narrowing his eyes, while Sidharth tried to avoid his eye contact.

What?? Do as I said Martin, nahi to mahine ke end pe paise kaha se aayenge!! Work tho karna hi padega!

Sidharth packed his bag and moved out of his cabin. Martin followed him with the designs of Shreevastav's building block.

So you will go alone?

Kaha?

Sidharth replied casually as he doesn't remember anything.

Sana se milne!

Sidharth left a sigh to make himself cool. Hearing her pet name, from Martin's mouth, never went well with him. It always sounded danger for him.

Martin, I am just going there for 5 minutes. Phir wapas flat pe jaayenge. Isme itni badi baat nhi hei.

Ok!

Martin left from there with Aman soon and Sidharth got into his car. He sat there for a moment in silence. He lied to Martin that he would take only 5 minutes there, when he knows that there will a full course meal ready for him as always.

Sidharth ran his fingers through his hair and started the car.

..

Jaan, he is here.

Lokesh shouted from the garden as he picked some flowers from there.

Ooho!! Lagta hei aaj kuch special hei!! Flowers and all.. Sahi hei!!

Sidharth chuckled which made Lokesh blush. He hit on Sidharth's shoulder lightly and spoke.

Badmaash! Kuch bhi bol raha hei!! Chal andar.

Shehnaaz nervously arranged the plates on the table. Her hands were slightly shaking. Janaki smiled and hugged her from side.

Itna tension kyu le rahe ho? Usse acha lagega..

Nhi aunty.. Dar asal baat yeh hei ki meine yeh sab kabhi nhi banaya hei! Unhone tho aap ke haat ki khaana khane keliye aaraha hoga, aur meim...

She explained playing with her fingers.

Don't worry beta! He will like it.

Shehnaaz nodded her head positively with a nervous face.

..

Hmm... Lagta hei ki aaj kuch different way se try ki hei!

Sidharth said taking the first bite of roti along with some butter chicken.

Shehnaaz heart started beating fast, as if a student waiting for her result. She was unknowingly biting her nail thinking about his reaction.

Janaki who was curious to know more, she asked.

Tumhem pasad aayi??

He looked at her in confusion. It was the first time, she was so much interested in his feedback.

Haa.. Aur pehle se bhi zyada acha hei.

Shehnaaz took a deep breath and grinned widely. She always loved cooking. She used to make new dishes for her dad and friends when she was in Jaipur and they used to love it. It was the first time an outsider having her handmade food. Especially, the one to whom she respects the most now, who gave her a new life.

Janaki couldn't control her happiness and eyed at Lokesh in proud. A chuckle left from his mouth, which caught the attention of Sidharth.

What??

He wasn't getting what was happening. All of their expressions were a little weird from the starting.

Aaj Sana ne banayi hei sab kuch!

Janaki spoke proudly side hugging Shehnaaz. Shehnaaz looked down in shyness.

Sidharth looked at her and smiled.

Ooh.. Achi hei! In fact bahut achi hei! Lokesh uncle, inn dono ko milake ek restaurant start kardo, profit hi profit hoga!!

He said having another bite with a broad smile.

Lokesh laughed loudly.

Haa.. Yeh tho mast idea hei!!

Seeing the satisfaction in their face, Shehnaaz felt blissful.

Chalo.. Hum kyu khade rahe.. Aavo baito, hum bhi khaate hei.

Shehnaaz nodded to Janaki and sat next to Sidharth and Janaki sat next to  Lokesh.

Sidharth smiled at her and passed the plate with rotis to her. She smiled back and took rotis from it.

Janaki was so excited to watch them together, while Lokesh rolled his eyes seeing her over excitement. It was too early to think about it. But, what to do! Janaki is Janaki!

...

Uncle, it's her appointment order. She can join Creators from tomorrow.

Lokesh grinned widely while sitting on the couch with Sidharth, hearing it.

Sana.. Jaldi aavo beta!!

He shouted at top of his voice to gain the ladies attention. Shehnaaz came there immediately followed by Janaki.

Kya hua uncle??

She was confused seeing the grin on his face.

Lokesh turned towards Sidharth and eyed him to speak. Sidharth cleared his throat and faked a serious face. He got up from his seat with an envelope in his hand and walked towards her.

She stood there clueless and looked at Lokesh to find any clue, but he sat there keeping a smile on his face.

So, you are appointed as new trainee in accounts session in Creators. Welcome to our family.

Shehnaaz couldn't get it at first. Even though she heard it, she wasn't sure.

Wha..what??

She asked nervously.

He chuckled seeing her nervous face and patted on her cheeks.

Don't take stress.. Be cool. You have to report tomorrow sharply at 9.30 in my cabin.

She tried to hide her tears and forced a smile on her face. What are they?? She was just a stranger for them, and they are doing so much for her.

Sidharth turned to Janaki and Lokesh,  keeping the smile.

So guys, I am leaving now. It's already late.

They just nodded happily. As he was about get in his car, Shehnaaz came running towards him.

Sir...

Sidharth!! It's Sidharth for all including you.

He said with a smile and she shook her head immediately while biting her lip.

Mujhe nhi pata.. Kaise aap sabko thank you bolu..

She joined her hands in front of him. He held her hands and nodded his head negatively.

Koi thanks ki zaroorat nhi hei.. Bass yeh dono ko aise hi khush rakho.. They are family to me and I want to do this for them.

He got into his car and looked at Shehnaaz who stood there with gratitude in her eyes.

And Shehnaaz, don't limit yourself to Creators. You can go ahead whenever you want. Ok!

She just smiled as he waved his hand and went from there. As the car left the compound, she gazed at the letter in her hand and hugged it close to her heart.

================================

Please vote comment and share.