38- Final

Wearing the yellow salwar suits, with her hair open, Shehnaaz took out the boxes from the cabinet in the kitchen and filled a box with rice in a hurry. Other boxes were packed with chicken curry, vegetable salad and some achaar.

"Shehnaaz, we are getting late."

Sidharth shouted from the living room while tying the hair of Mishti, the 5 year old junior Sidharth.

" Dad, mera socks nhi milraha hai"

Ahaan, the twin of Mishti, whined standing near the door of their room.

"Ooho.. I'm coming"

Sidharth stood from the sofa and hurried towards his son.

" Dad, hum kab Kolkata pahuchenge??"

Mishti asked with a down mouth expression. She was already missing her grandparents. Lokesh and Janaky were in Kolkata for the last month. A grand wedding of Lokesh's brother's son was fixed on the next Sunday. As Sidharth had an important client meeting going on this time with the JK group, they couldn't leave earlier. With the JK group, it was going to be the greatest project ever the Creators have done. They were planning to have their resorts all over India, that too be created by the Creators. Sidharth and Shehnaaz were superb busy during these days.

" Aaaw beta. We will reach there by tomorrow."

Sidharth said making Ahaan wear his socks.

Shehnaaz came to the living room with a bag filled with their lunch boxes and placed that on the table. She gave a furious look at Sidharth and moved to their bedroom. Seeing the puppy face Sidharth gave, both Mishti and Ahaan laughed loudly. Sidharth placed his fore finger on his lips and pleaded them to be quiet. Both of them covered their mouths with their hands to suppress their laughter.

Shehnaaz was standing in front of the almirah, searching for her dress to wear, when two hands engrossed her from behind.

"Chodd Sidharth, bachche hai baahar."

Shehnaaz whispered while trying to remove his hands.

"Tho kya hua? Wo donon ne yeh bahut dekhe hai. Ab yeh batauo ki madam itne gusse mein kyun hei"

" Jaise apko nhi pata"

Shehnaaz mocked Sidharth while removing his hands. Sidhardh immediately caught her back in his arms and made her turn towards him.

" I don't know! That's why I am asking you"

He said looking into her eyes. Siddharth smiled, they were the same pearls that he was searching for his entire life. Now in his hands, they were shining brighter, like it had found its shell. This look of Sidharth was enough for Shehnaaz to forget everything running on her mind. She became quiet for a moment.

Tringg tringgg..

Shehnaaz sighed in disappointment as Sidharth's phone started ringing. Sidharth chuckled and cut the call immediately.

"So, problem kya hai"

Sidharth asked adjusting her hair behind her ears.

" Kal Tak tho flight ka plan dha na? Tho how did it got changed to train? Haa"

Sidhardh rolled his and loosened his hands around her.

"Bas itni si baat!"

Sidharth sat on the bed, tapping on the side of the bed next to him, he eyed her to sit. She sat there, looking away from him.

He smirked and pulled her close to him.

" Baby, our babies want to travel by train. They haven't got on the train till now. If you remember, you were the one who told them how we met each other to our children two days before. After that they were behind me all the day, saying that they too wanted to get on the train. "