ᴀꜱᴛʀᴏɴᴀᴜᴛ

An enormous thank you to my wonderful best friend Ella (@XPression_)for creating this trailer!

★★★★★★★★

    Eight astronauts.

        One impostor.

            The game? Live or die.

Or, a Stray Kids Among Us AU.

★★★★★★★★

Let me be clear about something - the colours of the astronauts on the cover are NOT reflective of the events in the story, they are purely for visual purposes.

The characters in this story are inspired by the members of the K-Pop group Stray Kids; however, none of the events in this story are real - they are inspired by the gameplay of the Innersloth game Among Us.

This story contains violence, angst and character death, so if you're uncomfortable with any of those then don't read! There will be specific trigger warnings in some of the chapters where I feel it is necessary (for example, chapter eight has a trigger warning about alcohol abuse), but take notice that I have not specified where these trigger warnings come into play within the chapter. If this is something that makes you uncomfortable, again, don't read that chapter, but I warn you, you are likely to miss out on crucial events in the story.

★★★★★★★★

Astronaut | A Stray Kids Among Us AU

Start date: 26th January 2021

End date: 2nd June 2021

Status: complete

© speaku, 2021