ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10 - ʀᴇᴀꜱᴏɴ

TW: *spicy* content (nothing explicit though)

"It's okay, Ji," Minho tries to reassure the younger, as the duo sit at one of the tables in the cafeteria. "It wasn't your fault."

Jisung, still unable to believe that he's killed yet another one of his crewmates, shakes in the purple's hold, burying his head in his chest.

"But you saw what happened," he whispers, almost inaudible. "I'm a monster."

Minho pulls away from their embrace, tilting Jisung's chin up so that he has to make eye contact with him, and shakes his head.

"No. You're not a monster; you're Han Jisung, and you can beat the corruption. We can win."

Of course you can.

Minho jolts suddenly, eyes widening in fear.

There's a voice inside his head.

"Are you okay?" Jisung asks, noticing the change in his partner's expression. "You look scared."

Shaking his head, the purple displays a small smile in an attempt to convince the younger that there's nothing to worry about.

"Well, if you're sure..." The orange trails off, a smirk slowly becoming evident on his face. "Then you won't mind if I do this."

Winding his arms around Minho's neck, Jisung pulls him down from his position in his lap and interlocks their lips once more. A warmth immediately spreads through the pair, possibly caused by the slight spark that they feel as soon as they connect. It's as if they are meant to be together, as if they are completed by each other.

You should tell him.

Minho breaks their kiss with a frown. "I don't - "

"I want to tell the others," the orange interrupts. "I want to properly explain things to them. I don't want them to think what Hyunjin thought of me."

He places his hand on the emergency meeting button, looking up at the purple for confirmation. Upon receiving a nod from him, he pushes his hand down, and a loud beep can be heard throughout the ship for the second time.

It doesn't take long for the other three to arrive, all from the same direction - Changbin has come from admin, and Felix and Seungmin have come from storage, so they all enter through the south corridor, all with the same sort of annoyed expression on their faces.

"Why are we even here?" Seungmin says, scowling at Jisung. "Why should I have to listen to anything you have to say when you just killed Jinnie in front of us all?"

Minho steps in front of the orange protectively. "Let him explain, Seungmin."

"What is there to explain?" the aqua replies in frustration. "He's a murderer. That's it."