ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3 - ᴅɪꜱᴄʟᴏꜱᴜʀᴇ

Seungmin is the first to wake the next morning, as Kkami seems to decide it's a good idea to shove his tail in the aqua's face

Seungmin is the first to wake the next morning, as Kkami seems to decide it's a good idea to shove his tail in the aqua's face. He yawns, stretching, and almost falls off of the bed he's on as he realises he's squished next to Felix, Hyunjin on the yellow's other side. Of course - they'd pushed two of the beds in the medical bay together so that, at Felix's request, they could cuddle together. The famous blush returns to Seungmin's cheeks, realising that he just spent the night next to his favourite people on this mission, and possibly even in the world.

It's not long before the other boys awaken, and soon they head back to the cafeteria in search of something to eat. After last night's fiasco of trying to find food, Minho had decided that it would be a good idea to label the panel in the wall where the food is kept, so that they would be able to find it without having to search the entire ship from top to bottom again.

"So," Chan begins, once the boys have sat down with their food, and the pets have their bowls of food on the floor. "I think we should probably start doing tasks today, seeing as this isn't a holiday."

Two of the boys - Changbin and Seungmin - groan at this, not particularly wanting to do anything today; after all, they've got six months to research this place, right?

Jisung, Hyunjin, Minho and Jeongin, however, appear all too eager to begin their tasks, ready and willing to get them done early on so that they can have a break later.

Felix, on yet another hand, doesn't seem to log what Chan has just said. He's looking at Soonie as she eats, a distant expression on his face. It takes Hyunjin nudging him for his attention to return to their leader, and he places a finger in his mouth. Chan shoots Hyunjin a questioning look, but the latter shrugs, just as confused as the rest of them are.

"Anyway," Minho continues, "where has everyone got tasks?"

"I've got swipe card in admin," Jeongin says.

"We have to download data in navigation," Seungmin says, referring to himself and Felix.

"And I have to go to electrical," Minho finishes, "to calibrate the distributor?" He sounds slightly uncertain; perhaps he's not sure how to complete the task, Jisung thinks.

Nodding, Chan picks up the conversation again. "Well, let's get going, shall we? The tasks won't do themselves!"

Changbin grimaces. "Ew."

"Never be that upbeat again," Jisung agrees.

Chan flushes slightly. "Uh, well, go do your tasks," he says, dismissing them.

Minho wanders over to Jisung's table, taking a seat next to him.

"Hey," he greets the younger, who nods in return. They're clearly not on the best terms still, as the air is tense between them, and Minho clears his throat before continuing.