A/N

Just so you guys won't be confused.. let me explain the plot of story a little bit.

Actually the present of story is happening in Feb, 2020. Right few days before solar's birthday. Whereas the past story is 10 years ago. Which is around in 2010. So surely that would change a lot of information and behavior of each character in the story. Here is slight information about mamamoo and sara in 2010:

Kim Yongsun- 20 years old, Seoul.
( Older among all of them but still younger accordingly her age. As a person she is kind and naive. She don't get adult jokes easily also it takes her time to process in several things.)

Moonbyul - 19 years old, Seoul.
(In my story moonsun know each other for a while. As they met each other at several entertainment for auditions. They have become good friends as time passing by)

Ahn Hyejin- 16 years old, Jeonju.
( Hardcore Beyoncé fan. A little sensitive when someone criticize her for her looks rather than praising her talent. She is having hard time persuading her dream and as well as accepting herself the way she is)

Jung Wheein- 16 years old, Jeonju
( Best friend of Hyejin. both have same dream. Where Wheein is fighting with her own social anxiety while meeting new people. She is having hard time expressing herself in front of strangers due to some sad past.)

Sara Khan- 16 years old, Indonesia.
(Soon to be an anthropologist. She has her life sorted in compare to her age. She has mature tone in her voice which can easily convince people. Though she is living a life with everything well planned, she don't have any friends or someone to lean on. She is all alone by herself when it comes to her own issues.)

I hope this will help you understand the further parts. Also as i said earlier this story shows the connection between a fan and an Idol. So meaning of fan here is actually a person who admire someone's lifestyle, thoughts. Or i would say respect someone. Like our friend or family. Not the fan who is crazy behind their idol's looks or beauty.

Also when this story will end let me know who you think is an Idol and who is admirer.😉
Love love💚