In search of happiness!!

"What a lovely day!!"
Sara woke up with a smile on her face. She was indeed excited for her first day to college. She text her mother good morning and got out of the bed thinking about what should she wear so that she can make her first impression strong. With lots of going on in her mind, she made her way towards bathroom.

As usual everyone was getting ready for their daily schedule. Yongsun and hyejin had audition to do for JYP. Sara had her first day of college. All of them gathered in the kitchen for having breakfast. Sara took the seat in front of yongsun beside heyjin. With a little awkward silence and talk in between, they finished their meal and headed outside the house. Sara was somehow sad that no one wished her best luck or something for her first day of college. Not that she told the others the thing. But anyway she went to college.

( let's skip boring classes.... )
In the evening....

Sara came home exhausted with all the lectures she attended just in one day and how she wasn't happy with the first day of college because it didn't went as expected. She entered house and greeted by two deadly bodies on the couch. It seems like they also didn't have good day. She settled on the corner of sofa asking the other brunettes what's wrong? As hyejin heard sara's voice she went inside her room not bothering to even answer her. Sara was shocked on what just happened and why? but yongsun answered her before she could think that it was rude. "don't mind her, today wasn't really good day for her." Totally it meant that both of em didn't pass the audition they tried for. Sara asked yongsun the whole story and yongsun told her that how she was bashed by judges for being too old to become idol and how hyejin was called great singer but obese person. How they called hyejin is ugly and can not be an idol. Sara was really disappointed in her self because how she was upset that she had to attend so many lectures on her first day of college and How her roommates faced backlash though they are standing still. She thought her problem were nothing in front of her roommates' problems.

Sara decided to lighten up the mood of her roommates. but didn't know how to do it. Suddenly she thought of an idea. She went inside her room got some letter pad, a karaoke mic she plays with when she is missing her mom and her guitar. She does some changes in her kitchen so that it will look like an audition table. After she is done, she knocked the door of her roommates one by one but no one answered. Then she wrote something on paper and slide it under the door of both rooms.

Hyejin was a crying mess when she saw something slide underneath her door, she went to pick it up and started reading

To Ms. Ahn Hyejin

We are really happy to announce that you have been invited to perform at GGOMO VILLA ENT.
A/N :( it's there house name.. sorry couldn't thought something diff hehe).
Please accept our request and give us some of your time from your busy schedule.

Thankfully yours,
Manager Sara

Hyejin wasn't cheered up with whatever written in letter but somehow she was distracted by it. She opened the door and meet by Yongsun holding the same paper in her hand confused as usual. Both of em looked at each other and went in the hallway where sara was holding a mic.
"finally that we have been waiting for our queens to arrive and here they are... please give huge rounds of applause to Hwasa and solar."
Sara gets down the stage she made in the kitchen giving mic to the other ladies. "Just go with the music and sing however you want" she whispered to both of them.
It was single ladies by Beyoncé. How could any singer will let it slide without jamming with it. Both of them stood on their so-called stage and sang with their whole power. Somehow tears in their eyes and enjoyed the moment as if they were having a concert. It took a while to forgot them that they were crying a while ago. They both looked at sara who was cheering them like crazy fan she even made a lightening stick using an radish with drawn mustache on it. That day three of them got closer than before and got to know that happiness can be found over anything if they have someone to share it with.
Even though it wasn't good day for all of them they had good evening and night sleep later....

Whoa it's been really long time.. sorry about that.
Please support my story, i know it's kinda of weird in start but it will get better later💚💚
Also:
stream water color!!!!