MAMAMOO

6 months later ...

"Welcome to RBW ent our soon to be idols."

PD-nin said as they announced final selected members after the most exhausting period of training. And the selected one were none other than Moon-byulie, Kim Yongsun, Ahn Hyejin and Jung Wheein.

All of them were happy that they will be debuting as one group in just few months. They practiced really hard to be there and knew the real battle is about to start.

Everyone applauded on the PD-nim comment. After everyone took a seat in the conference room for the further discussion.

"So as you all know four of you will debut with your first album by next month and I want you to decide what kinda of group you want to show the people. You have time until tomorrow"

PD-Nim finished his propaganda for the meeting. The girls looked at each other feeling pressured about what should they do. How will they think about something so important in just one day.

Thinking about it they left for their dorm were assigned to them since last six months. They were living together and honestly the girls were way better close to each other than before by now. They started sharing their problems with each other, staying by each other sides in their ups and down. Indeed they will be going to become the best group in future.

"wahh.. there is so much work to do!!"

Yong said as she settled down on couch. After the loser crew did the same. Indeed everyone had lots of pressure regarding how they want their group to be. They only knew one lead given by the director. It was that the group shouldn't show a particular genre or type whenever people will think of them. They should make themselves present like they can do any type of music genre and will be talented in several stuff.

Since everyone was busy thinking and didn't respond. Yong walked towards the cabinet in living room. And got a paper and pen.

"Okay let's make a list.. So for a group first thing we need is...???", Yong said.

"Group name?", Byulie replied.

"Right!" 2 Young girls replied together.

"How about FOUR ACE?"

Byulie suggested the name. But looking at the annoying expressions of others she got the message.

"Hmm.. PUPPIES?"

Wheein said in excitement wiggling her imaginary tale.

"Hmm.... I don't think if that will suit everyone wheeinah.. except you.."

Yong said teasing the maknae.

"How about MAMAMOO?

Hyejin said calmly but very confidently as she knew this name is indeed perfect for their group and no one will actually deny it.

Well she was right everyone agreed to that smiling widely remembering the story behind it. It was a name suggested by their first ever fan aka Sara. She always had those imagination regarding how the girls will look the best girl group if they will debut together as one.

"I miss her so much, all of her sayings are coming true. We are actually going to debut as one group. Wish sara will get the news after we will launch our album.."

Yong said to which everyone nodded in happiness but still missing the brunette.

"Eonni i have something to show everyone.."

Hyejin said as she stood up and went towards her room. After a while she came back with a paper which was hidden in her personal diary.

She handed it to yong and soon as yong opened it, A smile formed on her face..

"I didn't know that little shit had it all sorted out..."

Yong said in her loud voice.. which made the other two curious about what it might be.

It was a whole data regarding what kinda of group this four ladies would represent. Including their talents pros and cons by Sara. And no one actually knew until hyejin one day opened her diary to write her feelings down about how much she miss the brunette.

Yong read the paper out loud to others and everyone was indeed satisfied with it. They were truly ready for the battle.

The next day...

As everyone gathered around in conference room. Waiting for the ladies to speak about their work given by the director. As he signaled they can start already
yong stood up and started reading the proposal after getting a final nod from her members.

"So we have prepared what PD-nim asked for..
And I hope you will all agree with it..

So our group name will be : MAMAMOO

which will define us those beagle babies who are newly born and wants to explore the music world. Learning and showing of new genres and talents hidden in it.

Members of our group name will be:

Moonstar aka Moonbyul as rapper and performer
Solar aka Yongsun as vocal and leader
Wheein as vocal and performer
Hwasa aka Hyejin as vocal and rapper

We want to represent ourselves as Moon, Sun, Wind and Flower. Like calm and fierce like sun moon but also soft and elegant like wind and flower. We want our group to be known as best vocals and stage owning group. We just want to do our best as artist as singers than showing only our beauties.

Also we want our fandom name as MOOMOO. I really don't have any explanation for that. It just rhymes with our group name. So why not?

That's all i have to say. Hope you like it. Thank you."

Yong finished her presentation which made the conference goes silent for a while. which made the girls anxious thinking maybe it wasn't really good one. But seconds later the whole room went full with applaud and everyone cheering for the girls.

Everyone thought that other than this nothing can be best describe this girls. Nothing will be more perfect than this.

Fews days passed by practicing hard for their debut. The group gave their best to everything. They put lots of efforts in making everything worth it.

And they debuted as a iconic song named MR. AMBIGUOUS.
and album called MELTING.

Which made them recognize as best vocals and stage queens eventually.

So I'm sorry for being late. Have some academic pressure.. but will update the next one soon...

Until
then
byong
💚💚