chapter twenty

Sage's POV

I missed driving, really being behind a wheel, going fast was my thing. It never changed once, pulling up to my apartment and parking the car. I grab all the bags, Marco was quick to take them could I ever just do something for him, jeez. "I can carry that" he just kept walking and shook his head "You shouldn't have to" so I grabbed his hand instead, and we walked our way to the apartment. Walking in I grab my kit and the extra things I bought.

"COME HERE" He was still in the living room while I was doing that. "Bontà, sembri mia madre" (Coming goodness you sound like my mom) "English" he chuckled "Tu sei qualcos'altro- You are something else Sage" my cheeks lit up, and I just focused on his hand. He was watching my every move. "I realize I know nothing of you Marco, porque tan joven sabes pelear" (why so young? you know, how to fight) Pouring hydrogen peroxide on, dabbing it. "My father made it his priority to teach me how to fight, second nature by now." I nod "You speak Spanish and Italian" he laughs "My mom speaks Spanish and dad speaks Italian they are both my natural languages along with english" I nodded again. 

I wanted to ask him what he does for work, I mean we met when he killed someone. I begin to wrap up and place the bandages over. "Ask, there's something on your mind piccolo" I stop looking up "What do you do for work, you don't have to tell me, unless your ready but I just wanted to know" he just turns his head "Ice cream is melting" 

After a little, the movie was still playing so we decided to go with the Fast & Furious movies. "I want to know more about you" I pick myself up, looking at him. "I can't trust someone I know nothing of" he just sat there contemplating "How about you ask a question and then I'll answer one, like a game" he sat up "Start"

"Birthday?" I started off

"June 18th"

"Yours?"

"September 9th"

"Color?"

"I don't know maybe red or light red"

"Why do you distance yourself from people" that hit hard

"My defense mechanism, I do it when I get scared"

"Was that the first time you killed someone, the night we met"

"No"

"Why did you save me?" ah yes the question he asked that same night

"Uhm- you were lying there like a dead corpse, you were fighting for your life and you could tell, it reminded me of my dad the day he died I figured if I couldn't save him I can save you." he understood

"How many people have you killed"

"Too many" my eyes widened "In my line of.. business you tend to not count"

"Have you ever killed someone" I looked down

"No but I was close, the day my dad died I went to get drunk anywhere I did and well this guy was touchy and so I started punching next thing you know his face bashed in and me getting pulled off by my brother" he eyes were so calm

"You have it on your reco-you get one question" he nodded

"What does that flash drive contain in it" it clicked

"It has delicate information that will help me" I just shrugged

This went on for a while, I learned about him a lot more. It was nice. He seemed stuck up or mean but it was all a cover, he is a soft person who cares a lot about his family. He has lost people like me, not like family but close childhood friends, you could tell it was the first time he had talked about them. Now his best friend is his brother Rezo. He makes me miss my brother and our stupid adventures. Marco was someone who told the truth, which helped me let him in. 

Tomorrow we go to my mom's and I still don't know what we are. "Marco are we together? Like dating" he looked confused "I would hope so, I don't tell people what I tell you for fun" I nodded "Ask me" an evil smirk came on his face. He made his way to me, back was on the sofa and he was hovering above. "Will" he kissed my neck make his way up "Be" he kissed me again closer to my lips "my" I was craving his touch "Girlfriend" I smiled, pulling him towards me and crashing my lips into his. "Ill think about it, I am just playing yes"

We continued to kiss aggressively, streamy. I need to catch my breath but this right here was too good. His body was between my legs, I could feel myself getting wet, what was he doing to me. I am hot and bothered and it is not a joke, he kissed my neck moving down, my shirt came off right after. His mouth was on my upper boob, a moan escaped my lips. 

"Mar-rco," he smirked, picking me up. My legs wrapped around him, he crashed into my wall, never breaking our kiss, he set me on the bed. His lips roamed my body, I tugged on his shirt, taking it off my hands ran up and down his body making him groan. I felt his hands take off my shorts, I was left in my bra and underwear. He kissed me again on my lips I felt his hand run down my body, moving towards my lower region "Baby you're soaked" my face turned red "Don't be shy" he pushed my face to look at him, he rubbed my soft spot slowly, he was playing with me.

 He kissed me one more time, then kissing down my body, stopping looking up to see if he could continue I nodded.  His mouth twirled all-around "Fuc-k" I could feel Marco smiling, he kept going at it, sticking a finger in, a moan escaped my lips, my back was arched. 

He moved his finger in and out. He kept going until he found my soft spot, "Mar-cco" I couldn't help it, this felt good. "Baby I want to hear my name out of that pretty little mouth of yours" He kept going "Marco I am about to cum" he shook his head "No, hold it until I say so" He slid another finger in, I was almost about to give out, he came back up and kissed me, "Cum for me amore" I did as I was told, he took his fingers out and licked them "You taste delicious baby" That was hot, he went back down and licked what was left. 

Coming back up and kissing me. We laid there, I played with his hair, it was soft, and silky "Go get cleaned up, I am going to run and get some food" I nodded and headed to the shower. He put a shirt on and headed out.

Today was a long day, I was sweaty and smelled, but calmed. No one has ever gone down on me like that, it was different. I felt a little guilty because he didn't get anything in return. 

I washed my body and hair, thinking about what has gone on since my brother left, good and bad. I should call my brother to see what he is up to. Graduation is also coming up, next weekend I believe, maybe I should ask Marco if he wants to come. No, I am pretty sure he has better things to do. I get out of the shower, the towel wrapped around my body.

Closing the door, I change quickly I hear someone and it's Marco "I am here, give me a minute" the doorknob shakes, it is NOT Marco, whoever it is bangs against the door. Wanting to come in. What the hell am I supposed to do. I swear luck will never be on my side. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Here we go 

-s