-𝘊𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴-

𝗥𝘆𝗹𝗮𝗻 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗲 𝗝𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀
(𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸)
6:45 𝗮𝗺
𝗔𝘇𝘇𝘆𝘀 𝗮𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁
𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗴𝗼,𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗼𝗶𝘀
1 week later
______________________________

Walking out the bathroom I pulled my pants up and spoke to Monroe
"Ahh I'm going out with Rio and jamanii" fearing what she gone say but she just looked up at me and said "ok" with a cute smile on her face.

"Uu not gone tell me to stay or anything" My eyebrows furrowed as I asked this question.

"Why would I tell you to stay if you wanna go out go!" She said laughing making me look at her god she's so fucking cute.

"Monroe you not tryna have a nigga over or sumn cause I'll kill you" I said like that was the only explanation I had to her acting like this.

"You act I don't let you go no where"
I mugged her
"Ok ok so I don't let you go no where but I am today so go have fun"

I walked up to her and kissed her "just don't fuck bitches and i ah be coo"
Giving her another kiss I walked out of her apartment and went downstairs getting in Rio's car while we went to go pick up jamanii from his girl crib as Rio turned up da music.

That Lil' ass bag, and that pussy ass boy won't say it
Ayy
Man you don't come future round this way

"TELL THE MOTHERFUCKIN POLICE COME PICK ME UP" me and Rio ugly ass screamed as jamanii ass got in car making him
Cover his ears and turn down the music.

"Mannn don't touch a black niggas radio" Rio said muggin the hell out of him.

"Thought you ass was Caucasian!"

"Fuck u you can really get out my car"

"Says the nigga that likes to put remotes in his booty"

"I thought we agreed to
Nor talk about that it was one time!" Rio yelled back at him.

"Yoooo y'all asses on some gay shit Ian with that I coulda stayed at home with Azzy ass"

"Shut up nigga y'all been in hiding ever since y'all killed ole baby momma and that nigga"

"It was for a good ass cause to" I mugged and huffed him cause ima real ass nigga and no bitch finna put his hands on my daughter and get away with it.

"Yo did you hear Azzy shot his dick off" Rio said ass he pulled into the club driveway.

"Damn shawty crazy" Jamanii laughed at Rio.

"YALL wanna smoke before we go in there it's only 7:25" I said pulling out the baggie and rolling my shit up.

They both looked back at me and said "bet" can never say no to the weed.

20 minutes later

It took us forever to get out the car because Rio claimed that there was a murder tryna get him to which jamanii told his ass and I quote "don't nobody want yo I stick things in my shitty booty ass" and then Rio got out the car mad quick and said "nigga shut up let's mot forget what you did with yo long booty ass bitch".

(If you seen ocean caption you'll get it cause that shit made me laugh)

Long story short we are now in the club high ass a motherfucker.
I got a text from Azzy and apparently the reason she was so happy is because she got to get my daughter from my momma house and now they having a girls day.

I feel betrayed.

A few girls walked up and handed us drinks to which I looked at bottom of the glass to makes sure that ain't nobody tryna drug me cause Ian even with that shit. So I drank it because it wasn't nothing in it and the two idiots over there had girls dancing on them and shit all I know is they gone have to answer to there females.

"Hey sexy" some girl walked up to me and shawty was fine but not Azzy fine she was a little deformed naw I'm playing.

"Yo" ion know why I answered her feeling a little tipsy I blame it on the alcohol.

She sat down in my lap and wrapped her hands around my neck and not gone lie my heart was beating fast not because of her but because of Azzy as she leaned in I thought what are you doing and before she got any closer I pushed her off of me.

And when I say pushed I'm talking bout football player type shit she was all the way over there by Rio.

"WHAT THE FUCK" She screamed I didn't care I just told Rio and jamanii they should stop but they didn't listen so I told they asses I'm leaving and dapped them before walking out of the building.

"Fuck!" I put my hands on my head before calling and Uber to take me we're I was supposed to be home with Azzy.

30 minutes later

It was now 8:30 and I was just now getting home but sitting in the Uber now wanting to face Azzy after what the hell I did.

"Ayy young man you have to get out" this old white man said.

"Can I get advice" not me taking advice from an old man.

"Will this get you out?"
I nodded
"Yes you can have advice"

"If I fucked up real bad and I have a girl should I tell her?"

He looked at me then said "A or B"

"B"

"tell her" He said unlocking the doors for me.

(This is how I solve all my problems)

"Thank you man"
"No problem now get out"

I closed the car door and walked into the apartment complex and decided to take the stairs hoping that the trip would be longer but the shit was fast as fuck and i stg I took one and then put the other foot on one stair and it still went
By fast as hell.

Getting to Azzy apartment door j blew out a breath and heard music from the outside of the door getting my key out I twisted the door knob and opened and saw her and my daughter listening to better by Khalid while dancing around and I swear it was like everything was in slow motion and that's when I realized this was my happiness and I could've almost threw it away for what? Ah 10 second kiss hell nah. I knew what I had to do.

I have to tell her.

Oooohhhh things are not looking well for our dear booka.

I would like to say that I thank everyone for the 400 sumn views😌💪🏾.

I'll let y'all chose how the next chapter goes!

A or B?

Choose wisely.

Anyways stay tuned vote and comment🌚💕.

See you in the next chapter.