-𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵?!-

𝗔𝘇𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗿𝗼𝗲 𝗦𝗶𝗺𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘀
11:11 𝗔𝗺
𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗴𝗼,𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗼𝗶𝘀
𝗥𝘆𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲
3 weeks later
_______________________

I've been cooping myself up In rylands house since me being in my house haven't worked I keep fearing that Raymond's gonna come back and attempted to do what he again but this time.
Full out.

So I've been checking the doors are locked, looking through the peephole everytime someone knocks, and making sure I know we're everyone is since he said be careful who you trust watch out I've been paying close ass attention to everyone around me.

My face has been clearing up all I have is a black eye on my face now it was swollen as hell when we went to the doctors couldn't even open my fucking eye shit hurtled like ah bitch and I fucking hate Ray for doing me like that but once a crackhead always a crackhead.

Booka hasn't left me alone unless he went to go make ah drop or sumn or hand out with the guys for like and hour but he will never leave me alone longer then that I feel he thinks it's all his fault when In all reality that's not it he was just being a good ass boyfriend and going to get me something to he as he should.

As for Noelle she took everything well she's not as scared as me and stays by my side all the way until she want to go play with her toys or go to sleep no nightmares or anything I was so thankful.

As for my friends everyone has checked on me besides Zalani I thought she had something important going on so I had texted her if she was all right and she didn't answer but she read it and didn't ask me how I was doing or anything I knew she knew about what happened to me but didn't say a word about it and that was shady as fuck.

But other then that I've been coolin me and booka have not been havin sex bc he so worried about me and thinking it's gone mess me up cause of me getting almost getting raped like boy you not making sense I want you to fuck me and you doing the absolute most.

Rio and nem boutta come over so I'm getting dressed and putting on some perfume before makin my way down these long ass stairs it annoyed me to no end how long these damn stairs were.

Ding dong

I heard the doorbell ring and went up to go get it before Rio stupid ass busted in there talking bout "YOUR FAVORITE WHITE FRIEND IS HERE"  rolling my eyes at his statement before stating that "You not no damn white you black as the night" to which he smacked his lips and muttered "bald headed ass always hating" before he sat down on the couch.

Samani and J3 walked in the house along with booka and Noelle but no Zalani I scrunched my face up before seeing her walk in the door and she looked at me and rolled her eyes "what's yo damn problem" I asked her anger evident in my tone.

"Nothing Azzy sitcho ass down" it think she meant to mutter the last part but it didn't come out like that but I let it go cause whatever her problem was she was gone have to fix it her damn self ion know why she even got a bad attitude wit me and all I been was her fucking friend so fück her.

#respectfully

"Booka i missed you" I ran up to him and hugged him see I just seen him an hour ago but he had to pick up Noelle from his momma house and I was horny than a motherfucker and this bitch wouldn't give me the damn dick.

"You just want some dick sit yo dumbass down" booka stated making me glare and Rio buss out laughing Mani and J3 was booed up on the couch not even paying attention to a word we saying while Zalani sittting there looking nervous asf I mean her black ass was looking like pale pale.

"Yo you good lani" even tho she being shady I still had love for her.

"No-" She started but her phone rang making her tense up and answer the phone she listened then hung up and said "I gotta go I'll see y'all later" she walked out quickly.

I grabbed bookas hand making him look at me unexpectedly and dragged him upstairs and into a bedroom I quickly closed the door and pushed him on the bed putting my lips on his we made at for a while and he was just about to take his pants off when we got a knock on the door.

Rio standing there with tears in his face "what Rio" I snapped horny and angry.

"Noelles not here"

"What?!" I looked at him with my eyebrows raised.

"SHES NOT HERE"

Uhhh I kinda rushed this but whatever.

Where Noelle go?
Why Zalani actin shady?
Why she leave before Noelle went missing?

Vote and comment🌚💕