-Meant to be-

Samani POV: 3 Weeks later

I stood at the door of booka's house breathing in and out for what I was about to do. Knocking on the door I held my hands together so they wouldn't give off off how much they were shaking.

"Hello" booka said as he opened the door and before I could get a word out Noelle came and slammed the door in my face and I couldn't even be mad I would do the same if I was in her position.

knocking on the door again he opened it mugging me "what yo ass want?" He asked me as Noelle came and said "what he said" I would laugh under any other circumstance but this was no laughing matter.

"I'm here to speak to Jamanii" I said smiling meekly at them "I don't want any trouble" I let out ah breath "I just gotta do this" I said as he looked me up and down then nodded.

"Ight" he said letting me in while Noelle just death stared me making me uncomfy but I mean what could I do "he upstairs third door"he said as I nodded my head then looked at the stairs walking up them.

Walking up the stairs I went it one foot on one stair and the other on the same stair and kept doing that until I got to the top and it still seemed to go by fast.

Stopping from putting my hand on the door handle I looked at it and twisted it "Bro wtf!" Jamanii screamed makin me smile fondly because I missed him.

He looked over for a second turning his head back to the game then looked back over for a second time and said "yall I'm getting off" he took his headset of and stood up as I closed the door behind me.

"What you doing here yo?" He questioned me as I looked down "I just wanted to talk...about us" I said to him as he nodded his head and sat down.

I walked over slowly and sat down holding my hands tighter "so..." he said and I looked at him "I'm really sorry for what I did to you" I confessed "it was wrong of me you don't deserve that and I have now learned that I needed to work on my self not just for me for my future relationships" I said making him look at me.

"Man what you talking bout sai?" He said to me as I looked at him and reached in my back pocket getting out the ring case and giving it to him as he looked at me shocked "you deserve someone better" I told him as a tear dropped "I'm not what you need I need to work on myself" I said making him shake his head and stand up.

"No, we- we can work this out" he paced back and forth making me stand up "this is gonna hurt us breaking up" I told him as I grabbed his head and put his attention on me "but you need someone better than me find someone and give her that ring be happy" I dropped my hands from his head as he sniffed and looked to the side tucking in his bottom lip.

"What's gone happen to you?" He asked me as I smiled "I'm gonna take a vacation" I told him "going down to bora bora for a year to find peace with myself know my worth again" I said to him as he nodded and a silence filled us.

"Would it be selfish of me to ask for one last kiss?" I laughed and wiped my eyes while saying this as he put the ring in his pocket. Jamanii wrapped his arms around my waist giving me a quick light kiss on my lips and hugging me rocking back and forth.

"You be safe" he told me still huggin me as I rubbed his back while nodding "of course" I reassured him "I'll text you when I land" I said to him walking towards the door "I'll always have love fa you" he told me as I smiled a closed mouth smile "me to" finally walking out the door with that and shutting it behind me I breathed.

"Tf you doing here?" I heard a voice making me turn and face Azzy who looked real distressed but she kept up the act well "I came to say goodbye" I told her as she looked at me up and down "I'm sorry if I hurt you that was never my intention I love you Azzy" I said to her and she broke down in tears and so did I "if you ever say that shit to me again I'll beat your ass" she said in between sobs as I hugged her and laughed.

"Bitch I almost came and killed you"she got up from off my shoulder sniffing as I laughed "idk why you laughing I'm serious booka had to stop me" she told me as I made and O shaped face.

"Where the hell you going?" She walked me down the stairs "I'm going to bora bora for a year" I told her as she smiled at me and once we got all the way down the stairs she frowned "a year?" She asked me as I nodded and hit her on her shoulder "it's not that long I'll be back before you know it" I declared as she stopped me whispering into me ear.

I screamed at the secret making her put her hand on my mouth "shhh" she told me as I nodded and she put her hand down "Congrats" I told her as she smiled and put her hands on her hips "I'm gonna miss you we made up and now your leavin" she told me as I laughed "once again I'll be back" I said to her giving her one final hug "goodbye Azzy" I walked out the door and blew out a breath.

Yeah I'll be back.