-𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘰 𝘪𝘵-

Azzy POV:

It's been two weeks, no Noelle.

Bookas going crazy to find his daughter and I can't blame him. I feel like it's all my fault if I hadn't messed around with that fuck ass nigga Raymond none of this shit would have ever happened so yeah I can help to blame myself.

"Shit!" Booka bust in the door of his apartment with Rio, J3, and Samani no Lani she's been MIA since Noelle and that phone call happened at the apartment.

"You need to calm down panicking and raging isn't gonna help" Rio spoke to him he's broken about this to Noelle was like ah Niece to him and she was like the daughter I never had.

"Ryland he's right you need to calm down" I spoke to him softly my eyes bloodshot from doing all this damn crying this broke my heart in half.

"Manee Azzy shut the fuck up" He turned his head away from Rio to face me.

It was dead silent nobody talked while I shot my eyebrows up.

"What?" Questioning him because who the hell he talking to he acts like he's the only one who lost somebody important Noelle was important to Rio, Samani, and even me.

"It's your fucking fault it you wouldn't have messed with Raymond MY daughter would have never went missing" he said walking towards me and standing in front of me while tears burned my eyes but I didn't let them fall.
Instead I held my head up.

"Was I not a mother to her?" I questioned him again.
"You-" he started making me cut him off.
"Was I not there for you WHEN THAT SHIT HAPPENED TO HER?" I Screamed at him.
"Monroe..." his eyes held regret
"NO BOOKA" he flinched when I called him that name.
"she was a daughter to me too you know how much it hurts seeing you like this? Not hearing Noelle's giggles while she's calling me MOMMY? I LOVED HER TO OKAY" I yelled at him as I pushed him back.

"Monroe I'm sorry" He called out to me while I bumped his shoulder walking past him cause how could that motherfucker put the blame on me I know that I shouldn't have fucked with Ray but to put the blame on me for Noelles kidnapping-

He can go suck his own fucking dick.
_______________________
1 hour later
____________

"Azzy Come down to eat" Hearing Rios voice I groaned.

I've been up in this room crying and avoiding booka for the past hour. I didn't want to see him talk to him or even look at him I hate his ugly ass but I loved him and I'm not gonna do no fuck ass shit just because we not communicating right now cause wtf I look like going to another man when I already got one.

So yes I got my black ass up and down the stairs. We have all been staying at bookas house because we wanted to find Noelle without having to drive back and forth all day so J3,mani, and some been staying here ever since the kidnapping.

Sitting down at the table I looked over at everyone but booka yellow ass fucking hate him right now.
"Rio you heard from Lani?" I asked Rio looking at him as I ate my chicken.
"Not shit I'm starting think she has something to do with it" Rio stated looking at all of us around.
"My sister would never" Samani said rolling her eyes.
"Samani.." I said looking at her

"Now you know what she did last time" I gave her a look that meant 'now don't lie'

Booka spoke up making me roll my eyes "what she do?"

"Of course Rio I'll answer you question!" I said faking my excitement while staring at Rio.

"Monroe" Booka said sadness in his eyes making my heart flutter I just wanted to give him a hug but my stubborn side didn't let me so I just turned to Rio and talked to him.

"Me and Mani were always close friends- closer than me and lani and one time she was jealous that me and her was so close she went behind our backs and talked shut about us to the girl that jumped me with her friends, then when me and mani confronted her about it she started crying and talking about how bad she felt and like the dumbasses we are we forgave her since we had a tight bond and ever since she's been coo. Not gonna lie she was kinda acting shady the day before Noelle-" I stopped feeling myself about to cry.

We all looked down.

"MOMMY, DADDY" Me and booka looked up hearing Noelle voice we all ran to the living room only to see Noelle not being there but her on the living room tv tied up ina damn chair she didn't look like she had gotten touched beaten or bruised up. She just looked dirty and tired sweaty.

"NOELLE" I screamed at the tv making her shoot her head up.

She could hear us.

So how'd you like this chapter.

Ik Ik hate me all you want idgaf frankly you should thank me that I'm giving you this. And it wasn't really my idea to get Noelle kidnapped I just added some shit to it 😒.

But anyways.

Vote and comment🌚💕